Recent Topics

Ads

Reroll destro

Let's talk about... everything else
Sundowner

Re: Reroll destro

Post#81 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:31 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:25 pm if you read the tooltip for when it procs it says 10%
report to bugtracker :mrgreen: gonna test on my mara tho, don't rememeber that bug

Ads
ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#82 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:26 pm

Sundowner wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:06 pm
ByzantineTime wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:01 pm
Sundowner wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:49 pm

Linked is fixed. what does "eat" mean? "letting you shrug off enemy's armor penetration" is a how skill works. meaning all armor pen stat enemy has will be equaled zero when attacking mara, hence mara will utilize full physical dmg. mitigation (not that mara will mitigate 100% of physical dmg). literally the same thing I wrote "enemy armor penetration ignore". Also it is a stance not a tactic.
I'm not sure how it works, it says shurgs off enemy's armor penetration. another word for shrug is pull.
if an enemy has 30% armor pen, and you shrug it off him, does it mean enemy has 0% armor pen, and you have his 30%? or it means he has only 0%, without you the mara getting 30%?
I don't think you get his 30%, and if u use it in aoe how many armor pens you get? I guess the highest one, like game mechanics work? and then only 1 enemy has his armor pen eaten or rest of them as well? it's very confusing.
I think you only eat 1 armor pen the highest one, but I am not sure you get his armor pen to yourself I think you only disable one enemy. but it doesn't say anywhere how exactly it works.
No in this context you should not take definition of shrug as a word, but "shrug-off" a verb that means to shake-off (i.e. do not take into account, i.e. ignore). Given skill works like this if it procs all enemies will have their armor penetration stat (coming from WS and flat bonuses) will be reduced to zero when attacking mara. Mara does not increase his armor penetration.
If it really reduces all enemies that been affected by it to 0 it is quite broken and needs to be toned down to 1 target only, but it depends on what the order counter is since I don't know all classes I cannot say.

with my knowledge for now it should only work against 1 target or at least only against the marauder itself so order mdps can still be effective vs others.

Sundowner

Post#83 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:50 pm

ByzantineTime wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:26 pm

I'm not sure how it works, it says shurgs off enemy's armor penetration. another word for shrug is pull.
if an enemy has 30% armor pen, and you shrug it off him, does it mean enemy has 0% armor pen, and you have his 30%? or it means he has only 0%, without you the mara getting 30%?
I don't think you get his 30%, and if u use it in aoe how many armor pens you get? I guess the highest one, like game mechanics work? and then only 1 enemy has his armor pen eaten or rest of them as well? it's very confusing.
I think you only eat 1 armor pen the highest one, but I am not sure you get his armor pen to yourself I think you only disable one enemy. but it doesn't say anywhere how exactly it works.
No in this context you should not take definition of shrug as a word, but "shrug-off" a verb that means to shake-off (i.e. do not take into account, i.e. ignore). Given skill works like this if it procs all enemies will have their armor penetration stat (coming from WS and flat bonuses) will be reduced to zero when attacking mara. Mara does not increase his armor penetration.
If it really reduces all enemies that been affected by it to 0 it is quite broken and needs to be toned down to 1 target only, but it depends on what the order counter is since I don't know all classes I cannot say.

with my knowledge for now it should only work against 1 target or at least only against the marauder itself so order mdps can still be effective vs others.
It effects only on mara, i.e. only damage on mara is reduced (enemy hits mara as having 0% armor penetration, but hits other classes with normal stats) It is a good ability, especially synergises good with AOE mara to defend against mostly physical dmg of order melee train.

agemennon675

Post#84 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:57 pm

ByzantineTime wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:26 pm

Its not putting a debuff on enemies, its a buff for self affecting all incoming on 1 mara
Last edited by agemennon675 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Sulorie

Post#85 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:01 pm

Hey, this thread seems to have some learning effect on basic class mechanics for some posters, so it is no totally useless thread. ;^)
Dying is no option.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#86 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:15 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:01 pm Hey, this thread seems to have some learning effect on basic class mechanics for some posters, so it is no totally useless thread. ;^)
LMAO
dont pull that conclusions so fast...lets see how this ends

Wam

Post#87 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:26 am

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:34 am
Wam wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:53 pm because pounce got excessively nerfed is one of the reasons i play order less it was what i was leading on... class was not top tier and they just kick it for its past transgressions which is a bit overkill
Don't get me wrong, i know everyone fanboy's you here and i am not interested in a shitstorm...

But is that really the spirit? the class got nerfed i don't wanna play it anymore?
takin' an easier way huh?

I stopped playing WL as the first Buff arrieved, as i sent my pet to kill a squishi in 5s
but i think that's a matter of mentality :roll:
If I wanted to be Meta I would stick on my slayer np... I deleted my mid tier WL a few years ago when it was on steroids because it was too easy mode and didn't want to abuse guardian spec... got my slayer full invader and sov, then rolled WL a little while after for variety and fun... WL has been nerfed continously over time, its not what it once was and pounce nerf was excessive and took away some fun on it so why should i stick to a class that is no longer fun when i have 24 40's and variety of options and play both sides... WL was not top tier and still got nerfed, I can make it work but i already move on to the next and its there if i change my mind... killed alot of people with it, what much more is there... im not going to stick to one class for a extended long time like i did my chosen back in the day especially if they become less fun what is the point, nothing to prove and nothing to gain besides stalling next adventure :lol:

As for someone who mentioned sorc i have a 80+ semi retired sorc i am fully aware of how wl is vs it :D There is not enough time to play everything... I moved on to a harder class to lead on order side.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Vri

Post#88 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:00 am

This thread is spicy.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#89 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:07 am

Hey someone knows how this guy is going on the greener side?? cmon ppl making this expectation when decide to reroll and then leave us with any info...
I wonder if this is his new OP mSH
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... ter/650071

Wdova

Post#90 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:56 am

Its Just 4:00 a.m. EU time that mean NA prime time. I never felt such desperation and unorganization like NA destro showed in Maw fort. Not a sinle proper warband. All solo or just pug warband with 2 -3 healers.... If you want to dominate on order side, NA prime time is really for You.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+