Recent Topics

Ads

Totally not a destro premade sneaking in solo sc

Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

Totally not a destro premade sneaking in solo sc

Post#1 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:10 pm

Im sure a solo scenario with a 2/2/2 80+ destro group is just a coincidence. Nothing to see here.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
badoglio

Re: Totally not a destro premade sneaking in solo sc

Post#2 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:37 pm

people duo queue + grufrip and floo join always solo :idea:

when thorbolt + zeromancer + bregon + 3 full sover wp join none open a forum post
so........deal with it

8-)

Nishka
Suspended

Post#3 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:40 pm

badoglio wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:37 pm people duo queue + grufrip and floo join always solo :idea:

when thorbolt + zeromancer + bregon + 3 full sover wp join none open a forum post
so........deal with it

8-)
Of course, you're right. Full scenario of 80s some of whom won't even visit a toilet solo, in a perfect comp, playing like if they have voice coordination is a pure coincidence. That's exactly what I was saying, right?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

junkxjunk

Post#4 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:41 pm

yeah those 2/2/2 premades with 1 healer and dps doks...
also destro has really long qs for scs, you couldnt coordinate that if you wanted to

CountTalabecland

Post#5 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:31 pm

Normally I would agree with you but if you're on Destro these days and you aren't RR80+ already what are you doing with your time? I would think they're all stacked with sov by now?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Snigz

Post#6 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:53 pm

Nishka wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:10 pm Image

Im sure a solo scenario with a 2/2/2 80+ destro group is just a coincidence. Nothing to see here.
An other sensless QQ or fully troll post from the worst forum 'fighter'.
Does not even want to state anything anymore. What is the suggestion? These players hacked the system to somehow que together, or what? Or the game is designed to punish you by waiting and picking all the high rr opposition to put it against you?
Based on the chart seems you wiped once, the fight was not that short, not a quick stomp, but after that u surrendered. So what do you want?

Pathetic

I am already regretting feeding a troll

Vri

Post#7 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:05 pm

Destro Wins: Nerf, OP, Premade, Cheating (circle which applies) !

Order in SC: Surrenders.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:46 am

Another popcorn thread by the best popcorn maker east of Altdorf. I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.

On a serious note, there is a heal shaman, a low score heal shaman and a dps dok, probably shield. The damage score is higher than heal score, so order had so little pressure, that there wasn't much to heal.
Overall, for 2 groups this is a poor setup.
None of the dps there is top tier for their class and still they easily win.

Would be interesting to see the order setup.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Sofong

Post#9 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:13 am

really need to make a drama about it? lol

arturziomas

Post#10 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:54 am

Nishka wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:40 pm playing like if they have voice coordination
Ah, yes CALEDOR WOODS, extremely complicated scenario, I'd love to hear what made you think that they play on comms, assisting each other? xD Not even going to comment on PERFECT COMP of 2 bgs and heal shammy without cd reduction (I know for a fact that Gruf queues solo so he's out of equation). Really enjoyed this thread, 4/5 :P
Tugtug 8x BO
Tuglug 8x Shammy
Tugfug 7x SH
Tugpug 4x Choppa
Tughug 6x DoK