Recent Topics

Ads

The Montreal Ramjob

Let's talk about... everything else
Vri

The Montreal Ramjob

Post#1 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:11 am

Eataine Siege, ram under 46% health, Order door above 60%. Order pushing out North and South Posts. Ram was attacked three times by Order pushes. Destro had issues killing oil, cannons out of ammo, no one running supps to reload cannons. Ram health now around mid 30s. Siege was called off and backed by most WBs in 1 chat. One WB ram team would not get off ram. Order punts ram team, ram is taken away too die. Best call made that siege. Never, crack an outer door with a low ram and while Order is sitting on 2nd oil for Destro push. Once ram died, Order jumped and cleaned us out. That would have happened, if we had dropped the outer door. This would result in a bag roll for Order.

A lot of hateful things said in 1 for no reason, just by a few people. It was the best call that could be made.
Last edited by Vri on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
yhani

Re: The Montreal Ramjob

Post#2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:53 am

yes, you guys made the right move. I was there on order side
Vadhal - kotbs rr80+

Aethilmar

Post#3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:04 am

Aww, man. You telling me we were one dumb punt away from collecting a door bag. That's just depressing. :(

Vri

Post#4 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:47 am

Aethilmar wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:04 am Aww, man. You telling me we were one dumb punt away from collecting a door bag. That's just depressing. :(
just one punt.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#5 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:49 am

Because clearly, the best choice was to run away and prevent Order from closing that massive, gigantic, tremendous gulf on an average gear gab a tiny fraction by denying them a bag roll.

Vri

Post#6 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm

Mystry wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:49 am Because clearly, the best choice was to run away and prevent Order from closing that massive, gigantic, tremendous gulf on an average gear gab a tiny fraction by denying them a bag roll.
I know right, better just to award Order gear for a Destro fail. Great idea.

lyncher12

Post#7 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:51 pm

Vri wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm
Mystry wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:49 am Because clearly, the best choice was to run away and prevent Order from closing that massive, gigantic, tremendous gulf on an average gear gab a tiny fraction by denying them a bag roll.
I know right, better just to award Order gear for a Destro fail. Great idea.
order gearing for destro fail pretty much sums up the whole history.

zulnam

Post#8 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:16 pm

Great report! Don't worry about player attitudes; tactical decissions, good or bad, always fall under scrutiny by a vocal minority
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Vri

Post#9 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:58 am

zulnam wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:16 pm Great report! Don't worry about player attitudes; tactical decissions, good or bad, always fall under scrutiny by a vocal minority
A vast amount of time, i do not bother with the sour players but it seems they are passively teaching new destro bad habits. One current issue we are dealing with now is auto defaulting too 3rd floor with even numbers and or close AAO.