Recent Topics

Ads

CIty Siege Statistic

Let's talk about... everything else
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: CIty Siege Statistic

Post#31 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:28 pm

normanis wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:30 am or nerf msquig destro already has too many melle.( wich 1 is easer maik normal que system or nerf destro?)
wow the order lobbist are totally unchained this days....well looking how his whine threads are working getting nerfs on everything they whine i assume its intended...

Destro have same melee classes than order, dunno what you are talking about.
Also, why order want more melee classes when the actual melee classes are the least played?

Ads
Grock

Post#32 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:19 pm

Yeah definitely premade vs pug issues, definitely not caused by class balance, viability and popularity, definitely not because order is rdps heavy and lacks healers/tanks and you can spend 30+ minutes building a 8/8/8 setup because there's no more tanks left available

And the reason destro is more organized is of couse because they are such cool and great people, and not because destro as a faction historically always had more tanks/healers, more WB-viable classes/specs, better morale build and bomb for coordinated wipes, no definitely not because of any that

Flet wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:17 am Player behavior is also a game balance issue. Players do not behave at random, their behavior is guided by the experience of playing the game.
This is it, but very few people in this community get this idea.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

normanis

Post#33 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:15 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:28 pm
normanis wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:30 am or nerf msquig destro already has too many melle.( wich 1 is easer maik normal que system or nerf destro?)
wow the order lobbist are totally unchained this days....well looking how his whine threads are working getting nerfs on everything they whine i assume its intended...

Destro have same melee classes than order, dunno what you are talking about.
Also, why order want more melee classes when the actual melee classes are the least played?
yes show some love to order tanks so ppl whant to play tham. about lobing i dont get what u mean about lobing. p.s how many destro whines was when was torque broken guardian lol full destro chat daily + inforum . i heard ppl get muted by gms if they will abuse guardian. so look onyourself before looking for splinter in my eye.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

jhwieser

Post#34 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:29 pm

wonshot wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:46 pm
since city-release Aoe stacking dots from SW has been overhauled, IB got ap pump role slight upgrade from smallscale duty on top of his previous pros. and WH has gotten an aoe armordebuff.
So I would say the devs have done something for order warband viability. The realm is just not as plug-and-play as destro.
This is a point order players should consider. Devs have been trying to give them some city tools. The changes made to destro in the last few months have not improved their city fights, which is the exact opposite of order.

I'm not claiming there have been no buffs to destro (or no nerfs to order), but as far as class changes that would specifically affect city fights it definitely looks like order has come out on top in recent balance changes.
84 BG
4x IB

boomcat
Suspended

Post#35 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:51 pm

i play both realms.. and ive been joining city 2 times atm as order.. 1st was with a rescueteam 6 man. all others was pugs like me. we met full WB TUP. next time i sent solo again. joined a whole solo team.. we met FMJ full team.. we had a 2-2-2 combo, but most tanks was 2H and AMs was dps.. order is playing what they like and want. because they know we prob gonna lose city anyways.. at a sidenote, i would lvl my knight if they had some love. for now i could not see myself lvl one :P on my destro side, if i solo queue i never get a pop.. but when i got in back in the day we steamrolled order even as pugs.. when i wasin TUP we steamrolled everything. the fun thing is that ALL premades big guilds are dodging each other.. even thoe they claim on forums.. buhu none to fight, we want good fights.. no they dont.. they want a ez farm.. and all guilds on both sides are lurking to see who and when WBs got in.. so they can signup.. funny.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Earthcake

Post#36 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:00 pm

normanis wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:15 pm
yes show some love to order tanks so ppl whant to play tham.
Pretty much the only sentence that matters in the whole discussion.
Not that everything that was said is wrong.
But buffs order tanks, ppl will play them, which in turn will make ppl able to play slayers for exemple, and that alone should fix things.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#37 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Earthcake wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:00 pm
But buffs order tanks, ppl will play them, which in turn will make ppl able to play slayers for exemple, and that alone should fix things.
yup, i see no reason to lvl my knight.. its dont sounds or feel good.. so why even try :P
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Detangler

Post#38 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:34 pm

Order tanks are quite good now as it is, they just need a couple minor changes.

Give the Knight elemental attacks again, but make them take a heal debuff like Discordant Winds (maybe give me back Discordant Winds, too? :) ), give them a decent ability in 13 pt Glory, and maybe give em an offensive-based tactic to play with rather than the BG anti detaunt.

Make SM Whispering Winds cooldown proc no matter if it's defended.

IB needs a tactic that buffs oathfriend to affect up to two additional targets with in 20 feet. Maybe more targets maybe less depending on balance and how it plays out.

As for the number of aoe melee classes imbalance, give assault SW a high spec ability that aoe reduces dodge/disrupt of enemies by a decent amount or something. Make ranged DPS more deadly in WB v WB fights.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
trimal

Post#39 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:07 pm

Detangler wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:34 pm
Order tanks are quite good now as it is, they just need a couple minor changes.

Give the Knight elemental attacks again, but make them take a heal debuff like Discordant Winds (maybe give me back Discordant Winds, too? :) ), give them a decent ability in 13 pt Glory, and maybe give em an offensive-based tactic to play with rather than the BG anti detaunt.

Make SM Whispering Winds cooldown proc no matter if it's defended.

IB needs a tactic that buffs oathfriend to affect up to two additional targets with in 20 feet. Maybe more targets maybe less depending on balance and how it plays out.

As for the number of aoe melee classes imbalance, give assault SW a high spec ability that aoe reduces dodge/disrupt of enemies by a decent amount or something. Make ranged DPS more deadly in WB v WB fights.
I disagree on the order tanks. I have ranked up a IB, SM and KotBS to 40 and found all of them less interesting and at times weaker than the chosen.

KotBS: Was my main on live for order. The devs on the private server have gutted this class IMO. The only build that works any more is what I would called on live the "warband build". All the others builds that I remember using and tinkering with have been gutted. I ranked one up on ROR just to see if I was missing something in my initial assessment and long story short I did not. I think the devs gutting the KotBS was collateral damage from the nerfs the devs did to the chosen. The end result is a class that I have zero interest in playing.

IB: I actually liked the IB a lot at first. That changed once I started getting more and more abilities that were buffs that weren't also attacks like guarded attack. By the time I got to r40 I seemed to spend most of my time buffing my oath friend rather than fighting. Also the armor meta that endgame creates isn't kind to the IB either. IB is probably the order tank I like the most on ROR but I found the chosen better and more fun to play.

SM: To be honest I was never a big fan of the dance mechanic. SM seems like a class that is much better in small scale fights or SCs but in wb play I found it rather uninteresting. WW is nice but can be annoying to use. The silence part of it is also counter productive most of the time. I got bored of this class rather fast at r40.

phononHYPE

Post#40 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:38 pm

I'll put in an argument: more folks stay Destro (cool looks, or w/e), which leads to better formed friendships or communities (alliance pugs?), or just plain WORKING TOGETHER. Getting a group on order side is like pulling teeth. As a snb knight, as a WL or SW, as a healer (AM or WP), they just don't work well together. Maybe it's the tough role of leadership that order is lacking, or perhaps the willingness to follow said leader even when they make bad decisions. WBs fall apart so damn fast on order side. Some on Destruction side as well, but on (NA time) order, all - the - bloody - time. This is seen in getting PVE groups organized too, order just has a hard time with it. Put all of this together, at least for my (early to late NA) time slot and yeah, I don't expect Order city groups to do much.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative