Recent Topics

Ads

ui broken after pacth ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Jusva321

ui broken after pacth ?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:21 pm

use vini can see item stats or tactics and can not change addons anyone els ?

Ads
Elvicof

Re: ui broken after pacth ?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:24 pm

Try closing the game and open it again
Moonlapse and VII

Sulorie

Post#3 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:02 pm

Always check for a 2nd patch before logging in after a patch.
Dying is no option.

Flet

Post#4 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:11 am

This happened to me and a repair fixed it

naugrim

Post#5 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:19 am

I did a repair with no effect. I got a problem wioth Tok. I can see armory all the time with the current tok page like an overlay. Visual bug very confusing. Any solution?

Orontes

Post#6 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:40 am

I have the same and similar issues since the new patch. I can't use the Ability Icon, or open bags in the backpack and several tabs (Settings tab, guild tab etc.) are blank. I ran a repair to no affect.

Flet

Post#7 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:51 am

naugrim wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:19 am I did a repair with no effect. I got a problem wioth Tok. I can see armory all the time with the current tok page like an overlay. Visual bug very confusing. Any solution?
Strange, i had this same issue, with tok armory, no abilitys window, bags not opening, and everything, and repair fixed it for me. I saw someone complain patching was taking longer than usual somewhere, maybe the patcher is failing to download some files reliably? Try repairing again is the only thing i can think of.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:58 am

Remember to always check for a 2nd patch on patchday, then you won't have this trouble.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Orontes

Post#9 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:41 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:58 am Remember to always check for a 2nd patch on patchday, then you won't have this trouble.
I thought I had uploaded all the changes connected to the new patch. Even so, what to do now? Reloading the UI, running Repair, nothing seems to fix things.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:39 am

Orontes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:41 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:58 am Remember to always check for a 2nd patch on patchday, then you won't have this trouble.
I thought I had uploaded all the changes connected to the new patch. Even so, what to do now? Reloading the UI, running Repair, nothing seems to fix things.
If you have other chars with similar UI, you can copy it.
In the past it was often the case, that if you miss to patch twice, the chars you log in without patching get messed up.

Not every time you have to patch twice but just in case keep it in mind for the future. That way you never have issues.
Dying is no option.