Ads

Better population balance.

Let's talk about... everything else
M0rw47h

Re: Better population balance.

Post#71 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:20 pm

Ysaran wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:12 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:06 pm
marafado wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:49 pm just open the forum, and what i see in top posts : one xrealm guild guild recruiting for both realm factions ;)

while ror allow/promote this behaviour its hard to consider a solution for the xrealm culture, dont think this issue can be sold like " we can revert it, if dont work"
Most of good guilds play both sides, so they can feast on AAO.
And this is totally fine. Untile before the realm lock you had BONUSES for switching to the lower pop side.
Yes, it's totaly fine. Proper xrealming makes population more healthy. Personaly I enjoy playing underdog while roaming as I can find enemies usualy in every open zone, so I can dodge zerg at prime time.

Ads
marafado
Suspended

Post#72 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:53 pm

i agree that most of the guilds play on both sides, but "makes population more healthy" :( this ideia dont fit in my perpective of an realm vs realm (faction vs faction) game.
There is no sence of comunity, its just ppl moving from side to side to play/abuse the reward system the better they can.

Its a bit sad, but is my pov of the ror project since t2 was realesed. Still believe that can change :)

M0rw47h

Post#73 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:03 pm

You could asume many xrealming premades are BiS by now and do it purely for kills and fun. Not everyone is new here and need to abuse system to get gear.

Sulorie

Post#74 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:23 pm

What should make you stick to one realm? Realm pride? Play one pug sc and you already feel that will to kill your own team to escape that misery. There is hardly anything to be proud of outside your own guild or in some cases alliance. :)
Dying is no option.

marafado
Suspended

Post#75 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:30 pm

for what i see in game i need to agree on disagree my good friend, in my pov the "xrealming premades in BiS" tend to be a problem not a solution in population ballance, some fellow in this post talk about how xrealmers push city on orders guilds, than log destro guilds to defend the city, and il ad can be strange for a destro player that defend all the campain against big order numbers and cant get a pop in a 6 man group because this "xrealming premades are BiS" loged they destro toons ;p

M0rw47h

Post#76 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:35 pm

Thats because you think about City Siege, while I think about oRvR fights.
Personaly I'd love to have some "hidden" faction wide account based contribution, thats reset on changing side, purely for City Siege matchmaking priority - thus people who switch to destro for city are at the very end of que no matter if they form 24 man or they solo, as people who play given faction deserve a pop, not those who just xrealmed for CS and formed WB.

marafado
Suspended

Post#77 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:43 pm

city siege is wat makes ppl wake up at 5 am to get the rewards ;p atleast the ones in "xrealming premades in BiS" heheh

the pug sc players dont have that worries ;p

M0rw47h

Post#78 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 pm

I believe majority of playerbase doesn't care what happens at 5 am, just few people farming their alts +NA players for whom its not 5 am - just compare number of CS instances at prime time EU vs 5 am. Many people got their gear and barely que for CS anymore.

Ads