Yes pls, two
72%
no i liek roflcopter
28%
Total votes: 54

reistahlen

Re: New Dwarf Mount

Post#11 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:40 pm

No kidding: I don't play dwarves only because of that stupid helicopter with their feet dangling. I hate that copter SO MUCH that every time I tried to level a dwarf, and I frigging love them, I delete them a soon as they are 16 because of that stupid mount.

So, ok, the post is humor, but yes please I would love another mount. Don't even bother to do a new skin, just create a level 16 version of the starter mount and I''ll create an Ironbreaker in the millisecond.

Ads
Whyumadbro

Post#12 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:43 pm

the obvious choise is a bear, thats so easy, old artwork shows the dawi riding boars

PlagueMonk

Post#13 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:36 pm

Don't count on it.

I asked Wargrimnir like 4 months ago if Dwarves could have those Rinox as an optional mount (for the exact same reason) and he said nope.

We both agreed that according to lore Dwarves MARCH so I suggested special marching boots that would give us "marching" speed equivalent to a mount (flee is about as fast so it would work). No real artwork / animation assets needed, just pick some decent looking boots and I would be happy.

Bowldancer

Post#14 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:52 pm

I want a boar on my dwarfs !
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#15 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:54 pm

Do you really believe that your smelly feet will reach the pedals if you mount that car?

zulnam

Post#16 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:12 am

GamesBond wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:54 pm Do you really believe that your smelly feet will reach the pedals if you mount that car?
Congratulations,
Spoiler:
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Rube

Post#17 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:21 am

A chariot pulled by a pair of goats is the only correct answer here.