/thread
WWWWWAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

Spyked1106

Re: TIER LIST

Post#63 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:17 pm

simply
less row S, A & B
more tight and accurate
in each row, each class are ranked too (ex Archimage is the worst overall)

M0rw47h

Post#64 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:12 pm

Spyked1106 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:17 pm simply
less row S, A & B
more tight and accurate
in each row, each class are ranked too (ex Archimage is the worst overall)

What makes SH "S" and what makes AM the lowest of the low?

Spyked1106

Post#65 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:30 pm

SH its obivous no ?
recents buffs makes him a killing machine, dps is here from range with so many tools that even WE/WH can blush.

AM as healer is the worst of the 6, no mobility healz except for the 2 cores hots, no sustain tactic like the sham, in fact in all way, heal sham is better.
the only good thing AM have is init debuff on puddle unlike shaman puddles elem resist debuff.

M0rw47h

Post#66 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:11 pm

Spyked1106 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:30 pm SH its obivous no ?
recents buffs makes him a killing machine, dps is here from range with so many tools that even WE/WH can blush.

AM as healer is the worst of the 6, no mobility healz except for the 2 cores hots, no sustain tactic like the sham, in fact in all way, heal sham is better.
the only good thing AM have is init debuff on puddle unlike shaman puddles elem resist debuff.
Obvious? I wouldn't say so. For me majority of rSH feel like free kills. They got lower range before said "buff", thus they have to "overextend" into rSW / BW range into point of no return and often they drop dead before they acomplish something. Tbh, majority of them isn't even detaunt worthy and well played Sorc is far more frightening than any rSH (except Jurki and Teefz), at least for me.

If you put rSH into "S" because its good at kiting so I guess we talk about roaming, wouldn't that make AM "S" as well? Has longer range than rSH, so you've to keep your prekiting game all the time, but all dots are instant casts including hd, has AoE uncleansable snare, drains AP.
When you compare AM to other healers, he has the best cleanse among order healers, which applies absorb shield and can apply stacking HoT as well, he can heal slightly less than other healers, but his AP drain reduces damage output of enemy dps. His Desperation +25% healing STACKS with other order healing buffs including RP +25% tactic and +15% from Focused Mending. He has the best burst healing in game due to Funnel Essence. Can offer unique morale pump to his realm. Has unique M2, which is really strong when used on a ball. Has very good out of party healing from RANGE (yes, WP often has to overextend to use Martyr's Blessing and put himself into danger where he can be just interrupted/CCed) when combined with SM. Certainly NOT weakest character in the game.

Kornaker

Post#67 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:19 pm

Brew wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:08 pm I AM A SOLO ONLY SLAYER ALL SELF FOUND GEAR OVER 35 HOURS OF RVR PLAYTIME HERE IS MY TIER LIST ON WHAT CLASSES ARE OP

You said this cause zealot is the only class you kill in this run ? 😂

Spyked1106

Post#68 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:25 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:11 pm
Spyked1106 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:30 pm SH its obivous no ?

Obvious? I wouldn't say so. For me majority of rSH feel like free kills. They got lower range before said "buff", thus they have to "overextend" into rSW / BW range into point of no return and often they drop dead before they acomplish something. Tbh, majority of them isn't even detaunt worthy and well played Sorc is far more frightening than any rSH (except Jurki and Teefz), at least for me.

If you put rSH into "S" because its good at kiting so I guess we talk about roaming, wouldn't that make AM "S" as well? Has longer range than rSH, so you've to keep your prekiting game all the time, but all dots are instant casts including hd, has AoE uncleansable snare, drains AP.
When you compare AM to other healers, he has the best cleanse among order healers, which applies absorb shield and can apply stacking HoT as well, he can heal slightly less than other healers, but his AP drain reduces damage output of enemy dps. His Desperation +25% healing STACKS with other order healing buffs including RP +25% tactic and +15% from Focused Mending. He has the best burst healing in game due to Funnel Essence. Can offer unique morale pump to his realm. Has unique M2, which is really strong when used on a ball. Has very good out of party healing from RANGE (yes, WP often has to overextend to use Martyr's Blessing and put himself into danger where he can be just interrupted/CCed) when combined with SM. Certainly NOT weakest character in the game.
no talk with me rsh is totally broken at the moment
and i play destro
SH , S Tier point.

Ads
Brew

Post#69 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:37 pm

Kornaker wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:19 pm
Brew wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:08 pm I AM A SOLO ONLY SLAYER ALL SELF FOUND GEAR OVER 35 HOURS OF RVR PLAYTIME HERE IS MY TIER LIST ON WHAT CLASSES ARE OP

You said this cause zealot is the only class you kill in this run ? 😂
I have never killed a zealot, too busy running after shaman.
<Art Supplies>