Recent Topics

Ads

TIER LIST

Let's talk about... everything else
pandrax115

TIER LIST

Post#1 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:34 pm

literally the only game I cant find a tier list for lol
A returning player I've been watching a few live stream by Zarbix and read through endless patch notes seem's a lot has changed since I last played
so where are the classes at now ? last time I played White Lion was insane and now its not doing so hot. I've always liked the idea of a 2h BO.
basically I want a beefy mele character that pumps the Dams but can also stand in a crowd. (Maurader is a no go cause the claws look ugly AF)

Any Help would be MUCH appreciated

Ads
Fey

Re: TIER LIST

Post#2 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:41 pm

Hang on, popcorn is definitely required for this one. I'll be right back.

My counter-proposal to you sir, is a fashion hammer tier list. Marauder is S-tier along with WH and of course Chosen. Mara perhaps arguably is A-tier, but claws look dope as hell.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Sponn
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:08 am

Well there would be many different lists.

Tier list for Warband play
Tier list for solo
Tier list for small scale and SC and Ranked
Tier list for City comp

Which do you want? Tier list for Warband/City I would imagine?

A tier -
Order - Slayer, WP, RP, KOTBS < you can literally make a warband with just these classes and profit

Destro - Mara, Choppa, DoK, Zealot, Chosen, BO < You can make a warband with just these classes and profit

B Tier

Order - SM, WL, BW <alone as the sole build of your group wont profit off of as much as A tier BUT when added to A tier groups they become stronger than the sum of their whole. These are Force multipliers in groups but usually cannot have your base built off of it. Can be stacked, but wont be as effective.

Destro - SH, Magus, Shaman <same as the order slot above, building solely off of these classes is a misplay, but adding these classes to an already strong group makes it even stronger. Usually these classes aren't stacked as much. Shaman has a slight edge on AM in survivability, and staying alive when you have an instant rez is that much more important.

C Tier

Order - SW, Engi, AM < in a weird spot, a group wouldn't be missing out on much if they didn't have one of these in their city comp. A good one of these classes can help a good bit in a proper city, when specced and coordinated properly. But overall you're better off on average just plucking someone from A tier and forgetting about it. Not useless, but requires a bit more input.

Destro - BG, WE, Sorc <very strong classes in their own right, but they are HIGH on the utility list. Stacking WEs or BGs or Sorcs is usually a bad play. But having 1 of each in a warband can make it super strong if the player is good. Crimson death and punt utilities from BG and ST burst from the WE and sorc make these classes like salt or MSG. Just a little on your group will make it awesome, too much and you ruin it.

D tier

Order - WH < not as much upfront burst as WE or even sustained dmg, doesn't have as much magic builds, kind of in a weird spot atm. Can perform well ofc with the right player, but a Slayer with half a brain can sometimes perform better just based off of how classes work.

In my humble opinion. I'm sure there are a lot of people with differing views.

pandrax115

Post#4 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:09 am

@SPONN <3 thankyou so much for your input

Przepraszam

Post#5 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:18 am

Sorc in C tier??, well thats a seriously thought out tier list for sure....0_o, would be cool for people to stop being such biased nubs
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Sponn
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:02 am

Przepraszam wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:18 am Sorc in C tier??, well thats a seriously thought out tier list for sure....0_o, would be cool for people to stop being such biased nubs
Sponn wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:08 am In my humble opinion. I'm sure there are a lot of people with differing views.
How respectful and thoughtful, truly holding the tone of these forums close to your heart.

What does your tier list look like? Pretty easy to crap on things and then provide nothing in return. Great job!

I would like to see other peoples lists, would be very interesting to see tbh.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#7 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:23 am

I can only speak for Order.

S-Tier:

Slayer, KoTBS, WP

A-Tier:

White Lion, RP, Ironbreaker

B-Tier

Bright Wizard, Swordmaster, Archmage

F-Tier

Engineer, Shadow Warrior, Witch Hunter

Before the engi mains crucify me, Engi is in there because there are too god damn many of you. If you didn't make up a solid 50% of the playerbase (or so it seems like), then it'd probably be C tier.

Przepraszam

Post#8 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:45 am

We definitely need more awsome lists like those 2 above, anyone else??
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Ads
Spyked1106

Post#9 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:03 am

SMALLSCALE ORVR in a 6 man party (ST or ae mix)

(S tiers are ez, A tiers are ok, B tiers are ok but need more skilled gameplay)

S : RP, Zealot, Shaman, WH, WE, SH, BG, BO, Kotbs, IB, WL, Mara, SL, Choppa, Dok, WP, dps AM (if solo)

A : SW, Chosen, SM, dps AM (in a 6 man)

B : Engee, magus, sorc, BW, heal AM

sighy

Post#10 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:20 am

S-Tier (Extremely powerful in an excessive majority of situations)
Slayer, WP, KotBS
SH, Mara, DoK, BO

A-Tier (Still very strong in most situations, just not to the extent S are)
WL, BW, SW, SM, RP, IB, AM
Zealot, Choppa, Chosen, Shammy

B-Tier (Situationally powerful, but there can be only 1)
Engi
BG, Magus

C-Tier (Feels bad man. These classes can still work, however difficulty is very high and you are going to have a hard time finding proper geared/organised groups(making your life even harder))
WH
Sorc, WE

Few sidenotes:
-Ranged classes/specs can be finnicky because if there is enough space to kite or a good chokepoint they can excell, but if those conditions are not met they can be easily run down.
-I'm aware of bitterstone snipe squad, but usually it need the high ground or smth
-Could make an argument for SW to be lower, however Scout and Assault are still very powerful in right hands and they are extremely popular
-Sorc is in a wierd spot, where they don't provide must have utility or mindblowing numbers outside of the occasional timestamp here and there, while being by far the highest risk class in the game, with the most squish, most self damage, **** morales and least effective defensive utility.
-WE could easily be B tier, if not for one glaring fatal flaw... they have to face Slayers, who make them look like naked horny expendable teenagers, in a Slasher flick.
-Dps tanks usually work better for destro, but Swordmaster can still be really good. Order defensive tanks are harder to kill tho.