Recent Topics

Ads

Order players - Should scenarios only pop when balanced parties are crested?

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Order players - Should scenarios only pop when balanced parties are available?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Yes
61%
No
39%
Total votes: 44

abezverkhiy

Re: Order players - Should scenarios only pop when balanced parties are crested?

Post#11 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:48 am

Ysaran wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:55 am
abezverkhiy wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:25 am
agemennon675 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:51 am

Jokes on you, I've voted for both
Who gives a fly if you did. The idea stays the same.
yup, it stay the same bad idea as before
Lots of destros agree with you
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
Sponn
Suspended

Re: Order players - Should scenarios only pop when balanced parties are crested?

Post#12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:54 am

The easiest solution would be just matchmake the healers. Make each side have the same amount - regardless of spec or gear

this would help a lot honestly in all SCs

abezverkhiy

Post#13 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Sponn wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:54 am The easiest solution would be just matchmake the healers. Make each side have the same amount - regardless of spec or gear

A while ago devs stated they tried to implement this and waiting time became much longer. So it is a good proposal but not practical.

As an alternative they could match groups with the same number of healers, or not more than 3 dps classes - a more flexible criteria than just 2-2-2.

Also, queue system could show number of classes or roles currently in queue so players could see what's needed at this particular time.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

oaliaen

Post#14 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:03 pm

So...Order want balanced Teams but not on Destro...HHmmm curious.

Sponn
Suspended

Post#15 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:13 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:02 pm
Sponn wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:54 am The easiest solution would be just matchmake the healers. Make each side have the same amount - regardless of spec or gear

A while ago devs stated they tried to implement this and waiting time became much longer. So it is a good proposal but not practical.

As an alternative they could match groups with the same number of healers, or not more than 3 dps classes - a more flexible criteria than just 2-2-2.

Also, queue system could show number of classes or roles currently in queue so players could see what's needed at this particular time.
Oh wow I did not know that. Thank you for the update.

I guess it all boils down to population issue. I like your ideas though, I truly think a solution could be found with the current population but personally I'm out of ideas for now on how to fix it. Seems like people like yourself are on to something though. Good ideas.

zulnam

Post#16 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:21 pm

This will just increase queue times without any guarantee of a better experience. It was tried before and that's exactly what happened.

The surest way to have a good SC experience is to team up; plain and simple.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Toonman

Post#17 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:44 pm

No. SC are already lagging behind, don't do anything that will increase wait times longer than they already are.

Sulorie

Post#18 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:52 pm

Stop asking the devs to provide balanced parties, do it yourself.
Dying is no option.

Ads