Recent Topics

Ads

40 now what ?

Let's talk about... everything else
pandrax115

40 now what ?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:09 pm

So I've finally hit level 40/38 on my BO planning on going 2h roaming / 6 man build if thats even a thing LOL so what do I do know ? what gear should I be shooting for RVR or SC spam ? any help would be good <3

Ads
Sulorie

Re: 40 now what ?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:15 pm

..now pick up a shield and get renown ranks. :)
Dying is no option.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:58 pm

Short answer: be chum for the RvR zerg machine since you're an undergeared tank. Shield required, no fun allowed, only blobbing in meta specs permitted.

Valignor

Post#4 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:05 pm

You can always make a fedex group with 3-6 other players and ferry supplies.

havartii

Post#5 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:20 pm

Join a guild
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

mekal

Post#6 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:22 pm

havartii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:20 pm Join a guild
this is the only worthwhile response in this thread so far

small scale roaming realy requires friends

if youre looking for gear path i highly suggest getting ruin or conq so you can start running pve dungeons

M0rw47h

Post#7 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:32 pm

Find friends, tag along, and get pve gear as fast as possible.

carthagerising

Post#8 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:39 am

pandrax115 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:09 pm So I've finally hit level 40/38 on my BO planning on going 2h roaming / 6 man build if thats even a thing LOL so what do I do know ? what gear should I be shooting for RVR or SC spam ? any help would be good <3

Finally you can start the game proper. Your renown is terrible so that needs working on ASAP. Zerg surfing may not be your thing but it helps a lot with rr and getting your “normal” gear. Just bring menace to keep takes, add skull thumpa and rake in the contribution, itll help a lot with bag rolls.

Generally It’s best to go snb and gather up the gear to go 2h, this setup requires time and development to really benefit the team.

Look for a guild, even if you want ultimately to run small scale you are far off that level, numbers matter. Make friends u can box run and Zerg surf with. Also get into Gunbad and city dungeons (later on) early and often as the pve gear will serve u in the 2h role pre sov and warlord.

Even thou u will not be useful try to get in every city you can to get game experience, rr and tokens.

For now, work towards conq as a bo in conq snb is actually decent and get your rr up, cus it’s very poor for 40.

View 2h as the long term goal and build towards it.
Carthage 91 Chosen
Macedonia 83 Kotbs

Ads
pandrax115

Post#9 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:47 pm

carthagerising wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:39 am
pandrax115 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:09 pm So I've finally hit level 40/38 on my BO planning on going 2h roaming / 6 man build if thats even a thing LOL so what do I do know ? what gear should I be shooting for RVR or SC spam ? any help would be good <3

Finally you can start the game proper. Your renown is terrible so that needs working on ASAP. Zerg surfing may not be your thing but it helps a lot with rr and getting your “normal” gear. Just bring menace to keep takes, add skull thumpa and rake in the contribution, itll help a lot with bag rolls.

Generally It’s best to go snb and gather up the gear to go 2h, this setup requires time and development to really benefit the team.

Look for a guild, even if you want ultimately to run small scale you are far off that level, numbers matter. Make friends u can box run and Zerg surf with. Also get into Gunbad and city dungeons (later on) early and often as the pve gear will serve u in the 2h role pre sov and warlord.

Even thou u will not be useful try to get in every city you can to get game experience, rr and tokens.

For now, work towards conq as a bo in conq snb is actually decent and get your rr up, cus it’s very poor for 40.

View 2h as the long term goal and build towards it.
With me being so far behind on RR would it be worth just starting a new black orc ? and focusing more this time on RR than XP

Cabron101

Post#10 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:50 pm

No, just catch up your RR via oRvR. It just takes a bit longer to feel competitive, it's not the end of the world