Recent Topics

Ads

40 now what ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Stophy22

Re: 40 now what ?

Post#11 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:57 pm

I think the get a guild response is a good one, find a guild of knowledgable lads in your timezone, let em teach you a few things about your class/spec/role and invest some time and effort into mastering your class. Figure out what you should do during 6 man play, warband play and what your role is during keeps, forts, cities etc. :)
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ads
phononHYPE

Re: 40 now what ?

Post#12 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:00 pm

Well, if you had fun levelling, go for it. I enjoy the levelling in the mid tier (20-39) and have 4 toons in that range. But, if you don't feel like redoing your BO, then get use to being a (real) tank - go sword-n-board and you can still have fun. I personally love snb, and for those tanks that have learned the secrets of being a good tank, guarding, guard-swaping when needed, challenge and punts as needed, even low rr tanks have performed just great in both pve and cities. One recent city I had a ~46rr BO in full conq with crap talisman (city WB pulled together and made last 3 talisman as we waited for fight to start) kept me alive the whole time and we both ended up as champs. This is of course IF you like snb. Best of luck in what ever choose, just have fun, how every you define it.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative