Recent Topics

Ads

Sub 40 rank guild thoughts

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Do you think it`s good idea to make a destro/order guild for only ranks 16-39?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:50 am

Yes and I`d join one
13%
Yes, lets kids have some fun
13%
No
75%
Total votes: 24

Phantasm

Sub 40 rank guild thoughts

Post#1 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:50 am

Idea to create a place for all players with characters rank 16-39 have been in my mind for quite long time.
I see many pug players joining or looking for organised WBs, but because of impact those players make they usually are not invited.
So there is my proposal to make a guild for all 16-39 rank characters so they can group up, talk about builds and ways to lvlup and craft, do scs together and generally work out proper standards for later joining more organised guilds/warbands - stay on leader, when in WB use proper spec, follow group, etc.
What are your thoughts.
PS. Please if you vote not try to explain why it is bad idea.
Last edited by Phantasm on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Bloodmasked

Re: Sub 40 rank guild thoughts

Post#2 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:57 am

if your plan is to divide and confuse new players this would be a great start

Phantasm

Post#3 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:06 pm

I think they are divided and confused right now without finding right place in rvr or scs. No place in organised WB, joining pug WB with totally unbalanced archetypes which leads to semi afk mode and leaching approach.

zolio
Community Management

Post#4 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:55 pm

Phantasm wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:50 am Idea to create a place for all players with characters rank 16-39 have been in my mind for quite long time.
I see many pug players joining or looking for organised WBs, but because of impact those players make they usually are not invited.
So there is my proposal to make a guild for all 16-39 rank characters so they can group up, talk about builds and ways to lvlup and craft, do scs together and generally work out proper standards for later joining more organised guilds/warbands - stay on leader, when in WB use proper spec, follow group, etc.
What are your thoughts.
Other mmo's have starter guilds and it works (DAOC, Phoenix etc,,). New players need to find their path, learn to play the game and there class. Yes things are divided now but I don't think this will make things worse.

zulnam

Post#5 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:32 pm

Don't see a point for a guild for 16-39 that's player run. End game is easy to reach and it's not like there's a huge influx of new players.

One of those default starter guilds like in DaoC, sure. It will probably make the game feel less lonely for new players.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

warlover

Post#6 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:52 pm

Sorry but Bad idea :cry:

nebelwerfer

Post#7 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:56 pm

Didnt live have starter guilds? "Forces of order/destruction" ????

Nekkma

Post#8 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:01 am

nebelwerfer wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:56 pm Didnt live have starter guilds? "Forces of order/destruction" ????
Yes, up to rank 20 if I remember right. No idea if they ever served any purpose as the first thing I did when creating a new character was always to leave the starter guild.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Drednes

Post#9 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:22 pm

unecesary/bad idea. if pugs/randoms dont want to actually help and want to run around as a lvl 21 2h tank not guarding/dps heal and run around while doing nothing and whining that the game is bad and not wanting to improve then its their problem . "organised" scen and rvr groups are askind every day for people and they dont have a excuse to be bad they can just open the guild finder and ask for inv and improve like that Simple.
but its always more easier for randoms to join other randoms and complain that the people who want to play together are ""ruining" the game than actually improve