Recent Topics

Ads

Archmage vs Shaman

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

Re: Archmage vs Shaman

Post#11 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:36 pm

cimator wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:12 pm There are 3 types of debuffs in the game, every healer can cleanse 2 of them, but cant cleanse the other.
And since the debuff types are evenly distributed, you can cleanse 8 of the opposing realm classes, but cant cleanse the other 4, this goes for every healer in the game.

Taking AM and Shaman for ex, Shaman can't cleanse BW, Engi, SM and AM, while Archmages can't cleanse Choppa, DoK, Chosen and Sorc.
I have been doing some testing on my Archmage and it seems I can cleanse Sorc, especialy the DoT that stacks over time. Is interesting the shaman has 3 range he cant cleanse and a Archmage has 1 dps , 1 hybrid and 1 range. The plot thickens. And I need to do more testing :geek:
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:57 pm

havartii wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:36 pm
cimator wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:12 pm There are 3 types of debuffs in the game, every healer can cleanse 2 of them, but cant cleanse the other.
And since the debuff types are evenly distributed, you can cleanse 8 of the opposing realm classes, but cant cleanse the other 4, this goes for every healer in the game.

Taking AM and Shaman for ex, Shaman can't cleanse BW, Engi, SM and AM, while Archmages can't cleanse Choppa, DoK, Chosen and Sorc.
I have been doing some testing on my Archmage and it seems I can cleanse Sorc, especialy the DoT that stacks over time. Is interesting the shaman has 3 range he cant cleanse and a Archmage has 1 dps , 1 hybrid and 1 range. The plot thickens. And I need to do more testing :geek:
Verify it and then post it on bug tracker.
Dying is no option.

Fey

Post#13 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:48 pm

Sorc casts curses so AM cant cleanse that. If you can it's a bug.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan