Recent Topics

Ads

Order and T4 scenario's

Let's talk about... everything else
Vizio

Order and T4 scenario's

Post#1 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:29 pm

I was just curious to see how many losses on order T4 I could get before having to log off and out of 11 que's there was 11 losses. Not just losses but brutal rapes, every single one. Most of them had zero to maybe 20 score. I even tried to make an organized group during heavy population time and could get only a couple people to join and even then they would not work the objectives. What the hell is wrong with order and even bigger question is why the **** would anyone waste time on order to que T4 scenario's? I am sure it's great for destro, they get free wins every single time but I just can't understand why order refuses to follow destro example and work together to win and why order would even waste time queing scenario to just go afk and move around a little bit to avoid getting kicked. Perhaps order just really loves being raped and wasting time in scenario's......it's mind boggling.

Ads
Jinxypie

Re: Order and T4 scenario's

Post#2 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:38 pm

Happens on both sides. Feels like horde of zombies logged at certain time barely capable pressing WSAD.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:56 pm

The most common denominator in losing every single scenario you play in, is yourself.

Should make that a loading screen tip...
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

BluIzLucky

Post#4 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:59 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:56 pm The most common denominator in losing every single scenario you play in, is yourself.
+1 hahaha..

yeah, if I'm losing a single SC 0-500 I'm coming back later or switching to queuing only for pug/non-pug to see if they are better.

What's mind boggling is that you got through 11 of those in a row before getting the hint.. lol..
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Grock

Post#5 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:10 pm

Vizio wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:29 pm I was just curious to see how many losses on order T4 I could get before having to log off and out of 11 que's there was 11 losses. Not just losses but brutal rapes, every single one. Most of them had zero to maybe 20 score. I even tried to make an organized group during heavy population time and could get only a couple people to join and even then they would not work the objectives. What the hell is wrong with order and even bigger question is why the **** would anyone waste time on order to que T4 scenario's? I am sure it's great for destro, they get free wins every single time but I just can't understand why order refuses to follow destro example and work together to win and why order would even waste time queing scenario to just go afk and move around a little bit to avoid getting kicked. Perhaps order just really loves being raped and wasting time in scenario's......it's mind boggling.
You probably ended up getting matched with destro premade or two over and over again while there was none queuing on order

In any case it is a small server and from what i know there's usually just 1 or 2 SCs going, which means if you keep queueing you gonna be playing with the same people, and if one side is outmatched nothing gonna change until players change

But yeah im also puzzled why some people just keep queueing over and over when its obvious they gonna keep losing...
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)