Recent Topics

Ads

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Let's talk about... everything else
mayrc

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Post#1 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:12 pm

I am sure it has been said a thousand times before.
But i recently stumbled across your page. And there i realised the Game is alive again! HOLY S H I T!!!!!!
Thank you soooo much for bringing back the best MMO of all times. I downloaded and immediately was immersed into warhammer again.

This Weekend i will visit most of my friends and get them all back into the game. What freaking blast of FUN this is.
And as far as i saw there are lots of fans out there as the server is pretty healthy populated.

That makes me realy angry again vs EA for shutting down this game as it IS LOVED BY ALOT of people.

Anyway.... is there a way to make a donation without violating the rules?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Post#2 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Spoiler:
mayrc wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:12 pm I am sure it has been said a thousand times before.
But i recently stumbled across your page. And there i realised the Game is alive again! HOLY S H I T!!!!!!
Thank you soooo much for bringing back the best MMO of all times. I downloaded and immediately was immersed into warhammer again.

This Weekend i will visit most of my friends (within Corona rules) and get them all back into the game. What freaking blast of FUN this is.
And as far as i saw there are lots of fans out there as the server is pretty healthy populated.

That makes me realy angry again vs EA for shutting down this game as it IS LOVED BY ALOT of people.

Anyway.... is there a way to make a donation without violating the rules?
Hey,

yes, just whiteliste the RoR page/forum on your addblocker!

mayrc

Re: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Post#3 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:19 pm

Done :)