Recent Topics

Ads

I ask community veterans for help

Let's talk about... everything else
rikthor89

I ask community veterans for help

Post#1 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:42 am

Hi everyone, I return to RoR after months, I noticed that things have changed in the meantime and I don't understand if it's a problem of equip or stat or fame points, I can't do a 1 vs 2 which I used to do quietly even 1vs1 I struggle game chosen SnB. you will tell me that chosen Snb does no harm so in the long run they kill you, but before I had no such problem only when there was the healer could happen. Then on the defensive side I can no longer resist as before.

at the moment i play with 5 pieces invader and vanquisher helmet waiting for the invader one, 4 piece cloak and accessories set Everlasting + 2% block accessory, sentry's Herlad of Anathema shield, Sentry's Herald of Vehemence ax.

my stat buffs are:
force 389
toughness 865
Wounds 853
Armor 4764
Block 31.0%
parry 25.7%
Dodge 29.4%
Disrupt 32.6%
being critically hit below 0%

Res Corporale 812
res Elemental 812
Spiritual Res 737
I have 3 Armor talismans of 136
1 elemental res talisman 75
1 corporal res talisman 75
and one wounds talisman and one 24 Touhgness.
fame points spent on parry full, block full, dodge and disrupt full and futile strikes 2.

I ask for your help to be able to balance my pg just to resist more during the clashes and if possible I would like some advice on which melee class is more recommended for playing solo.

sorry for my english but i don't chew it very well
thanks everyone in advance

Ads
Sulorie

Re: I ask community veterans for help

Post#2 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:03 am

Is there any reason why you prefer to play solo? You picked a tank and already got some gear and you would shine in a group.
Dying is no option.

rikthor89

Post#3 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:15 am

i dont really like zerging or guarding bots all the time sometimes i do but i also like going solo to test my skills and i was wondering if i'm wrong or is my equip and stat not doing well. I like tanks and their role and when I'm in wb or party I cover it as best I can, change the gurdia, stay close to my gurdiato, assist, use challenger, quake on the renged and healer, slow down etc ... but sometimes I prefer to solo laps and I didn't have all these problems before

Sulorie

Post#4 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:29 am

rikthor89 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:15 am i dont really like zerging or guarding bots all the time sometimes i do but i also like going solo to test my skills and i was wondering if i'm wrong or is my equip and stat not doing well. I like tanks and their role and when I'm in wb or party I cover it as best I can, change the gurdia, stay close to my gurdiato, assist, use challenger, quake on the renged and healer, slow down etc ... but sometimes I prefer to solo laps and I didn't have all these problems before
Then you had luck with your opponents but solo s/b tank isn't going to kill anything unless they are too stubborn to just walk away.
Dying is no option.

Starx

Post#5 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:08 pm

tanks no matter how geared/skilled or what spec will lose any 1vX fight the second a healer becomes involved. You have no inc heal debuff, and you cant kill a healer probably even if they didnt bother to detaunt you unless they are afk.

If you want actual help about other situations you will have to mention what classes you are fighting, as its going to be drastically different advice you get depending..

Akalukz

Post#6 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:46 pm

rikthor89 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:42 am Hi everyone, I return to RoR after months, I noticed that things have changed in the meantime and I don't understand if it's a problem of equip or stat or fame points, I can't do a 1 vs 2 which I used to do quietly even 1vs1 I struggle game chosen SnB. you will tell me that chosen Snb does no harm so in the long run they kill you, but before I had no such problem only when there was the healer could happen. Then on the defensive side I can no longer resist as before.

at the moment i play with 5 pieces invader and vanquisher helmet waiting for the invader one, 4 piece cloak and accessories set Everlasting + 2% block accessory, sentry's Herlad of Anathema shield, Sentry's Herald of Vehemence ax.

my stat buffs are:
force 389
toughness 865
Wounds 853
Armor 4764
Block 31.0%
parry 25.7%
Dodge 29.4%
Disrupt 32.6%
being critically hit below 0%

Res Corporale 812
res Elemental 812
Spiritual Res 737
I have 3 Armor talismans of 136
1 elemental res talisman 75
1 corporal res talisman 75
and one wounds talisman and one 24 Touhgness.
fame points spent on parry full, block full, dodge and disrupt full and futile strikes 2.

I ask for your help to be able to balance my pg just to resist more during the clashes and if possible I would like some advice on which melee class is more recommended for playing solo.

sorry for my english but i don't chew it very well
thanks everyone in advance
I would say a lot is gear, your gear isn't really close to the top anymore. What aura's are you running, do you change as needed vs who you are fighting, seems the 2 resist talismans maybe better served with a different stat, possibly 2 x 24 strength. Pick your battles and you will win more. Just a lot better gear people out now which has evened the playing field a lot.
-= Agony =-