Recent Topics

Ads

The Siege of Praag

Let's talk about... everything else
inoeth
Suspended

The Siege of Praag

Post#1 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:29 pm

seriously i have already played like 40 SCs till now and order only won 3 times..... well that might be an order problem but it makes it specially hard to get the "win a medal as top player" when only getting stomped.
also capturing flags does not seem to work properly, i have been at flags for the full duration till capture and got so encounter... not a single time! am i doing it wrong or is it broken?

Ads
M0rw47h

Re: The Siege of Praag

Post#2 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:49 pm

inoeth wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:29 pm "win a medal as top player"
You've to be 1st on YOUR side.

billyk

Post#3 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:52 pm

You need to right-click the flags in this sc. It's different for each sc if you have to click em or just stand near em.

Also, weekend events = destro premades and it doesn't help xrealmers sabotage order to help their buddies get the live event objectives.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:58 pm

billyk wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:52 pm You need to right-click the flags in this sc. It's different for each sc if you have to click em or just stand near em.

Also, weekend events = destro premades and it doesn't help xrealmers sabotage order to help their buddies get the live event objectives.
yes tried that too, nothing happened, no "animation"

inoeth
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:00 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:49 pm
true, but order healers are so bad that you die like 10 times and if you are a melee its really hard to even do dmg

Lithenir

Post#6 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:13 pm

inoeth wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:00 pm
true, but order healers are so bad that you die like 10 times and if you are a melee its really hard to even do dmg
2 suggestions for you.
First, try to make a premade then you can flame your healers right away how bad they are.
Second make a healer yourself and show every other healer how good healers can be.

zulnam

Post#7 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:03 pm

Already finished it on two of my order toons (t2/3 and t4), half way on another one and then have two more (Kossar's Helm is a real motivational).

Idk what to tell you, especially on the "ordering winning" thing. Yesterday we simply stomped destro in the SC (late EU). I think my T4 tank only lost 1 match.

It helps to play useful classes/roles to win, but yeah, no matter what you do, sometimes people just wanna "express" themselves and you end up with 3 scout SWs and 4 Rifleman engis, each one Main Assisting himself...

PS: it's actually easier to get top contrib on your faction when you're losing imo. At least i found it that way for my tank and healer.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Twyxx

Post#8 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:26 pm

billyk wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:52 pm You need to right-click the flags in this sc. It's different for each sc if you have to click em or just stand near em.

Lmaooo you’re joking right? Xrealmers infiltrated the scs?

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#9 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:13 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:13 pm
inoeth wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:00 pm

2 suggestions for you.
First, try to make a premade then you can flame your healers right away how bad they are.
Second make a healer yourself and show every other healer how good healers can be.

i played in premades several times and we did ok, but all the other orders failed.
well when you see order healers with numbers around 30k healed and destro healers have 300k ....

zulnam

Post#10 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:48 pm

Finished on my 3rd. 1/3 on my 4th. Managed to get top contri as well, in a winning SC, as SW.

So maybe problem is between keyboard and chair.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG