Recent Topics

Ads

Event SC Queues - Broken System

Let's talk about... everything else
Elfman12345

Event SC Queues - Broken System

Post#1 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:07 pm

Some of these scenario events are incredibly frustrating only because of the way that the scenario queue system allows any players to join when they queue up. I have played this entire weekend attempting to finish all of the event tasks but the queue system does nothing to stop 10 healers queueing on the enemy team, or allowing my team to queue with none. I just had a match where not a single healer was queued up but we had 9 Witch Elves queue and no tanks as well. I understand that there simply may not be enough diversity of classes and players always queuing up for scenarios, but I would honestly rather wait an hour for each scenario than go into an entire weekend of scenarios with not a single one won and having me waste so much time in game on something I cannot even end up getting.

As a note this is T3 scenario queue, but as a level 20-30 you don't have time in a single weekend to level up to 40 to try to get to that scenario queue instead for these events. Something needs to be added at the very least to stop a team from being formed of 9+ healers or putting together a team of no melee dps, as it actually makes doing these events impossible and a waste of time.

in b4 "git gud, make premade" .
Last edited by Elfman12345 on Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
Evilest

Re: Event SC Queues - Broken System

Post#2 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:18 pm

At least you got pops. There were times I had to wait for over a hour to get a single one. And then figure out the odds of winning..