Recent Topics

Ads

Gear Progression Path

Let's talk about... everything else
pandrax115

Gear Progression Path

Post#1 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:28 pm

Something there seems to be a lack of is a clear progression path for gear I'm a fresh 40/40 black orc currently SnB with the dreams one one day having my own my axe to swing at people.
Where on earth do I start where do I get my jewellery from what armour set do I aim for first ? It's all very confusing there's just a cluster **** of 40 different vendors in a single room each with a different set.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Ads
Fenris78

Re: Gear Progression Path

Post#2 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:19 pm

You may want to throw an eye to the wiki (link in top menu), almost all gear and means to acquire are listed on it.

Dishy

Post#3 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:19 pm

I recently turned 40 for the first time last week and I was very confused/overwhelmed on where to start. But I learned to take 1 step at a time!

As a zealot I got to 40/50 since I read around that it's recommended to be at least rr50 to receive better loot in RvR and equip the best gear. So I would start leveling that through RvR bc in SC, you'll be facing mostly endgame geared people.

Once you get to rr50 you'll be getting vanquisher tokens and genesis accessories through RvR. I also did some quests for the "Beastlord" set, it's kind of hard to find a group for that though but it's worth it.

From what I've gathered, gear progression goes like this: Dominators/Conquerors -> Oppressors/Vanquishers -> Invader

Panodil

Post#4 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:49 pm

Dishy wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:19 pm I recently turned 40 for the first time last week and I was very confused/overwhelmed on where to start. But I learned to take 1 step at a time!

As a zealot I got to 40/50 since I read around that it's recommended to be at least rr50 to receive better loot in RvR and equip the best gear. So I would start leveling that through RvR bc in SC, you'll be facing mostly endgame geared people.

Once you get to rr50 you'll be getting vanquisher tokens and genesis accessories through RvR. I also did some quests for the "Beastlord" set, it's kind of hard to find a group for that though but it's worth it.

From what I've gathered, gear progression goes like this: Dominators/Conquerors -> Oppressors/Vanquishers -> Invader
Yes. Except for you as zealot invader is worse than vanq so invader grind is only to get to sov medals in rvr bags
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#5 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm

The most usefull advice is => ask to your guildmates. They probably knows anything you have yo ask and are Up yo help you.