Re: It is time

Post#41 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:46 pm

+1 squigbeast m1 is one of the dumbest things ive seen, even after the nerfs

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#42 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:49 pm

balvor877 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:44 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:34 pm Man, if I would show you my monthly stats on SW you probably would call for deleting whole class...
screenshot or didn't happen. Better video.

Single target obviously.

space44

Post#43 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:27 am

nice meme.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Naelar

Post#44 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:32 am

I was just thinking to myself that we needed another SH whine thread. Thanks!

Sofong

Post#45 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:22 am

balvor877 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:17 pm That's a screenshot from just now:

https://ibb.co/dP4mWxB

All SHs: Svarz, Blackmaat, Paura
svarz got 200~300 kills on his bw..... time to nerf bw.

Koryu199X

Post#46 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:40 am

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:34 pm Man, if I would show you my monthly stats on SW you probably would call for deleting whole class...
I probably wouldn't say delete, but certainly I do have some serious questions. And again this is something that is very noticeable in both small scale and large scale SW also have access to lots of tools are able to fight in melee and switch to range. A prime example would be the other day Avarci (sorry if I got name wrong) was a difficult opponent but still killed me. But before doing that he killed a choppa that joined the fight almost instantly, I got a res he then kited to the nearby pve wc killed the Dok that ressed me and then I died to guards. Now in that situation the Dok and Choppa if they were more defensively minded should have killed him. The point is you need to be examining all aspects here including your own play style before calling out nerfs. Do I think maybe SW should get nerfed possibly, do I think I need to play better yes.

Mergrim

Post#47 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:06 am

Easy way to fix squig.
M1 go to M4, I still don't understand why the most broken single target morale is M1, move it to M4 or just remove it.

Run Away!(skill not tactic) It should be interrupted like all other charges if SH use ability.

Pet squig needs changes to ignore obstacles. Can dmg through trees, buildings, and sometimes deal dmg 150-200feet away from target
(I was surprised when my pet killed the WP which disappeared from my sight)

The pet should deal less damage if it is further away from its owner, similar to WL pet.

M0rw47h

Post#48 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:08 am

Koryu199X wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:40 am
I probably wouldn't say delete, but certainly I do have some serious questions. And again this is something that is very noticeable in both small scale and large scale SW also have access to lots of tools are able to fight in melee and switch to range. A prime example would be the other day Avarci (sorry if I got name wrong) was a difficult opponent but still killed me. But before doing that he killed a choppa that joined the fight almost instantly, I got a res he then kited to the nearby pve wc killed the Dok that ressed me and then I died to guards. Now in that situation the Dok and Choppa if they were more defensively minded should have killed him. The point is you need to be examining all aspects here including your own play style before calling out nerfs. Do I think maybe SW should get nerfed possibly, do I think I need to play better yes.
I think rDPS is fine on both sides, even underpowered a little.
Ability to avoid deaths with enough awarness and prekiting groups is also a huge bonus.
Just when in comes to oRvR its super easy to pick up targets as rDPS, especially those overextend that ain't guarded/healed, who just explode (so such 30-0 sessions).
SHs got loads of kills and less deaths when played properly, because Run Away! allows them to prekite better (especially combined with Flee) or chase targets down (as it doesn't break on attacking).

Ads
balvor877
Suspended

Post#49 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:26 am

Mergrim wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:06 am Run Away!(skill not tactic) It should be interrupted like all other charges if SH use ability.
Having a baseline 10s 30% speed boost every 45s on a ranged dps is just nuts. If it does not cancel on use of abilities it is also broken as hell.

I mean compare SW with SH:

SWs: need to use mastery points to get the tactic, need to give up a tactic slot for it, need to switch stance to activate it and it gives only 20% for 5 seconds. It is a wasted tactic nobody uses.
SHs: baseline, 30% 10s, every 45s, just press the button, done.

That thing needs a nerf, big time.
Mergrim wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:06 am Pet squig needs changes to ignore obstacles. Can dmg through trees, buildings, and sometimes deal dmg 150-200feet away from target
(I was surprised when my pet killed the WP which disappeared from my sight)
Yeah, it is annoying as hell. It happens every time when you run out of sight. Range check not working, line of sight check not working.

And when they call the pet back you cant attack it anymore. Also broken...
Last edited by balvor877 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#50 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:29 am

M0rw47h wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:08 am SHs got loads of kills and less deaths when played properly, because Run Away! allows them to prekite better (especially combined with Flee) or chase targets down (as it doesn't break on attacking).
Well, there we have it... we just have identified another thing that needs adjusting: the Run Away! abilility.

Giving a ranged dps with more escape abilities then others a baseline charge/escape on top of it was just a stupid idea. No other ranged dps has that - for a reason!