Recent Topics

Ads

SHs - Need stealth

Let's talk about... everything else
Judaspriest
Banned

SHs - Need stealth

Post#1 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:20 pm

I'd like to know who was responsible for make goblins unbearable, especially the SHs with their numerous scape skills and absurd damage. Honestly, it's been a long time since they gave them this unlogical buff and to this day it's there...
Spoiler:
People defending this class easy mode justifying with problem in another class in 3, 2, 1...

Ads
AtlasShoved

Re: SHs - Need stealth

Post#2 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:51 pm

Don't ya like schemes? Ya sound like a git.

Kurama

Post#3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:52 am

Just detaunt the pet.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Neverever

Post#4 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:12 am

What a geniune thread supported with evidence and data! Another sad panda post who was killed by nasty SHs in RVR. Poor ya.

Jinxypie

Post#5 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:24 am

Can you maybe show us the absurd dmg please? :P
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Mordd

Post#6 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:10 am

They really are absolutely retarded. Mine just hit 40 and at 39 running around with a small man of a sorc, magus and my self I had top kills in zone.... I wasnt even 40 yet and in full Annihilator gear.

they have just about every tool in the book, you may as well add stealth. lol

Jinxypie

Post#7 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:26 am

Mordd wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:10 am They really are absolutely retarded. Mine just hit 40 and at 39 running around with a small man of a sorc, magus and my self I had top kills in zone.... I wasnt even 40 yet and in full Annihilator gear.

they have just about every tool in the book, you may as well add stealth. lol
You should watch the lvl 27 WH vs 80+ players vid. Your head will explode.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Sulorie

Post#8 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:31 am

Mordd wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:10 am They really are absolutely retarded. Mine just hit 40 and at 39 running around with a small man of a sorc, magus and my self I had top kills in zone.... I wasnt even 40 yet and in full Annihilator gear.
That's not that hard being the only premade in zone at a certain time. :) rSH has a high chance to get killing blows due to high number of hits with dots, rapid direct dmg and pet attacks.
This plays in the same league as dot engi/Magus getting top dmg scores. It's in their nature.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Neverever

Post#9 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:57 am

Funny thing is similar posts about SH are made at the same time every monday by a particular person. Considering the OP has joined forums on 13th of March and that particular person has been given a warning and limited ban from forums by GMs around that time, it is almost obvious that we are replying to the same person. Bad things about MMOs are that there are many kids you have to deal with...

erewego1
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:04 am

The escape tools need a nerf big time. A SH can use sticky feet to get out of a situation, snare everybody and then have two 10s sprints to get away. While using Run Away! he can even use abilities like snare without breaking speed.

There is no other class that can do that and it is incredible op. I have stopped counting how many times they escaped with that.

The other thing is the m1 + frenzy thing. No other pet is that powerful and it can be used every minute. If you compare that to other classes like the RP/Zealot then you will see that they have abilities that are far less powerful and are on a 3 minute cooldown.