Recent Topics

Ads

Double XP/RR event... Awesome!

Let's talk about... everything else
marafado
Suspended

Re: Double XP/RR event... Awesome!

Post#11 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:58 pm

war its not popular as wow was/is, so we dont have many servers to choose if we wana fun server or we wana a proper server!!... atm this seeems a fun server, maybe tomorow we get diferent devs with diferent ideias...maybe!

Ads
arorwne
Suspended

Post#12 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:49 pm

Yes, it is very awesome, I can vouch from the PvE side as well. Just rolling through mobs feels so good, it's...amazing!

Best thing? Catching up with RR is super easy, this is exactly what I'm talking about! I say thata doubler should happen every 2-3 months or so.

Edit: Tomorrow, different devs, different ideas...wut? Is there something in specific you are talking about?

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#13 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:05 pm

I understand the ups and downs of X2 Events, and they won't be common, as we mentioned in our last Q&A.
However, it was a simple compensation to the rough queue times that most of you had to endure (even though Dalen warned that better matchmaking = longer queue times). I hope whoever played last week was able to experience instant pops this weekend and get their progression back on track.

Duukar

Post#14 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:39 pm

Matelot wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:52 pm As much as i enjoy the x2 weekends (The Return to Nordland one was awesome) it does tend to leave players with higher level but less well equipped alts which are then easy meat for existing better equipped players. If the XP /RP is doubled it would help if Medallion drops were also increased to match this.
That’s true but not THAT painful compared to the normal slow SC pops grind for normal xp and rr. More meds would be perfect. Good luck with that one.

Duukar

Post#15 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:45 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:05 pm I understand the ups and downs of X2 Events, and they won't be common, as we mentioned in our last Q&A.
However, it was a simple compensation to the rough queue times that most of you had to endure (even though Dalen warned that better matchmaking = longer queue times). I hope whoever played last week was able to experience instant pops this weekend and get their progression back on track.
Well my PVE mostly lvled squig is 40/36 now so it made a big difference. My wife is a bit pissed at me. Also I wouldn’t say back on track. By now I would like to be 40/50. I got frustrated with queues and just went the pve route last week.

marafado
Suspended

Post#16 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:54 pm

im sure all the wifes of ror players will be happy, if we get an instant 40/80 in full bis to "enjoy" in special events :)

space44

Post#17 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:01 pm

people complaining about double XP wtf....
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Snowman2009

Post#18 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 pm

oh yea... so much fun... I am destro and served as farm, meat boy, bunching bag for all you order huggers. so much fun /clap

Ads
Akalukz

Post#19 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:27 pm

up next Double Rainbows... errr Double Emblems / Medallions
-= Agony =-

space44

Post#20 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:40 pm

there should be a second tier of renown boost potions that costs 3x the normal price if double XP events wont be a common thing for special events.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.