Recent Topics

Ads

Double XP/RR event... Awesome!

Let's talk about... everything else
Duukar

Double XP/RR event... Awesome!

Post#1 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:03 am

This has been tons of fun. Guild rerolling to the other side. Newbs out enforece. Lowbies everywhere.

Its some of the most fun ive had in ages.. not to mention getting my 2 alts up.

More please!

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Double XP/RR event... Awesome!

Post#2 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:13 am

It's all nice and fun but how can this event be so much better, when normal leveling takes only twice as long.
Probably I just don't understand the contrast of emotions between super easy leveling and making new twinks and an endless grind to level up new chars. :P
Dying is no option.

XsorrowerX

Post#3 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:15 am

I've had to work, but I did get some leveling in on a zealot I've put off forever. Might dust off a mara for a bit, who knows. I jump classes too much as is, now if I only had the time to play them all, hah.

marafado
Suspended

Post#4 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:21 am

some years ago i played in wow private server.
i create a toon and in starting zone we got npcs vendors that gives the best gear in game, ofc the new toon comes at max lvl to equip the best gear. great stuff, but if i remember well i dindnt even play 1 hour in that server :idea:

maybe in future we can have 10x rr/xp event !? :mrgreen:

XsorrowerX

Post#5 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:34 am

marafado wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:21 am some years ago i played in wow private server.
i create a toon and in starting zone we got npcs vendors that gives the best gear in game, ofc the new toon comes at max lvl to equip the best gear. great stuff, but if i remember well i dindnt even play 1 hour in that server :idea:

maybe in future we can have 10x rr/xp event !? :mrgreen:
To be fair, that makes the game boring. Why play when you just get everything for free? I like progression and that's what these types of games are for.

marafado
Suspended

Post#6 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:53 am

i have played in another wow private server called "nostalrius", in that server i have played for many hours ;p

zulnam

Post#7 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:01 am

This was fun because a lot of people played lowbies so gear was not such a big issue.

We don't need more x2 events. We need events that put everyone in Annihilator gear.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

billyk

Post#8 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:04 am

It's already over though... shouldn't it work until monday noon?

Ads
Dreadstone

Post#9 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:18 pm

i have played in another wow private server called "nostalrius", in that server i have played for many hours ;p

+ 1

Matelot

Post#10 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:52 pm

As much as i enjoy the x2 weekends (The Return to Nordland one was awesome) it does tend to leave players with higher level but less well equipped alts which are then easy meat for existing better equipped players. If the XP /RP is doubled it would help if Medallion drops were also increased to match this.