Recent Topics

Ads

Best duo in rvr?

Let's talk about... everything else
TanithScout

Re: Best duo in rvr?

Post#21 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:38 pm

I duo'd pretty much all the time I wasn't in our 6man. Me and a good IRL buddy ran AM/BW duo and SM/WP duo. He didn't like Dwarves, an IB would've been insane though so personally, I can highly recommend that but you will need good gear to really get the most out of it. Not sure how the duo works with the WP changes here though.

It's great to see interest in this kind of play.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Ads
Stinkyweed

Post#22 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:58 am

Dabbart wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:20 pm Personally, my fav duo is anytime I played with Stinkyweed(SH). Normally w/ me on Tank or healer. doesn't seem to matter. That dude is a RP Leecher's dream...
https://youtu.be/2lPKU5qSO6A
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.81
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Noslock

Post#23 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:34 pm

2 Good geared wh with brain and hands

Skullgrin

Post#24 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Noslock wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:34 pm 2 Good geared wh with brain and hands
bwaahahahhahaha.... thanks for the laugh! :P

Most of the Witch Hunters I run into stun and run unless there are at least 3 of them, and even then they are constantly stealthing because they are unable to cope with the damage I'm putting out. It's getting to the point where I'm beginning to think there's hardly anyone good at the class playing anymore, just sub-par people covering for each other by grouping up.

As for running in a duo, if one of them isn't a healer then they are gimping themselves. The only duo without a healer that can cause serious problems would be two RDPS that are actually good at kiting.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Noslock

Post#25 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:48 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Most of the Witch Hunters I run into stun and run unless there are at least 3 of them, and even then they are constantly stealthing because they are unable to cope with the damage I'm putting out. It's getting to the point where I'm beginning to think there's hardly anyone good at the class playing anymore, just sub-par people covering for each other by grouping up.

As for running in a duo, if one of them isn't a healer then they are gimping themselves. The only duo without a healer that can cause serious problems would be two RDPS that are actually good at kiting.
There are like 2 decent wh on the server.. If not less thats why i said with hands and brain. If u meet 2 good ur touch of palsy wont save u..

Noslock

Post#26 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:51 pm

Noslock wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:48 pm

There are like 2 decent wh on the server.. If not less thats why i said with hands and brain. If u meet 2 good ur touch of palsy wont save u..
The simple fact that u can pick the fight and reset/run if needed is enough to make it a good duo considering that you are goin to meet mostly 6 man/zerg in orvr. That said i enjoyed runnin 2h bo/shaman but the shaman need perfect kitin skills

Toggle

Post#27 » Wed May 26, 2021 10:38 pm

I dunno...sometimes the extra pressure of two dps works decently. I’ve been having fun with my dps shammy and a WE recently.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

yoluigi

Post#28 » Thu May 27, 2021 3:26 am

2 ranged dps is prob the best in open rvr but for melee WP shield with 2h ib is very strong i got 2 videos showcasing it.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Click here to watch on YouTube
I might try in the future chosen/dok looks very strong also.

Ads