Recent Topics

Ads

DPS AM vs. DPS Shaman

Let's talk about... everything else
komar9111

Re: DPS AM vs. DPS Shaman

Post#31 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:55 am

ByzantineTime wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:30 pm They are both trash tier dps classes besides 1v1 solo roam, and to the russian that posted his videos about killing ams 1v1, it's just because am's didnt play correctly to beat that specific shaman 1v1 while he came fully prepared.

If am plays defensively cleaning dots and ap draining while dpsing the other dps sham, the dps sham has 0.00000000% to win the match.
Thanks.
yes yes of course you would kill me, like everyone on this server, only ... why no one succeeded
Second To God

Ads
Sulorie

Post#32 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:23 am

gebajger wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:59 pm
Well, I don't know what happened to your shamy,
Either sold or banned, what else should happen?
Dying is no option.

gebajger

Post#33 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:38 pm

komar9111 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:51 am
gebajger wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:59 pm
komar9111 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:58 pm

oh man, how long have I been looking for you, all I needed was you for a complete collection, unfortunately at the moment our duel is impossible I no longer have access to the shaman, in any case, I do not think that you are on a higher level trhuster or telen
Well, I don't know what happened to your shamy, but your claim doesn't sound legit to me.
If you said your shamy beats MOST dpsAM, i wouldn't be skeptic at all, but any AM?
And its not about me being good or bad. The odds are in favor of the AM when it comes to 1v1
I would love to see you beating Schnipsel (whenever hes in dps spec) for starters.
Or...you know...me
okay, for you I will try to make exceptions and find a shaman for this fight, the only request is to match the armor level
Let's not derail this thread (any more).
I have nothing to prove, I never claimed anything, you did.
If you wanna prove something, you can do it every Friday night.

For the OP, in my opinion shamy is better for soloroaming, but IF you come across a decent dpsAM 1v1 (very rare scenario)
you'll be in a disadvantage.

In a nutshell :
Shamy : better kiting, can take a beating better than AM
AM : slightly more dps, worse kiting, squishier
Rioz

Noslock

Post#34 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:03 pm

komar9111 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:16 am
Wushi wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 pm It’s clear the above player is an Order/AM player

An AM should never lose to a shaman 1v1, and is probably the strongest solo class in the game (much stronger than a shaman, especially since the Run Away! nerf)

They have:
-An extra 3.6k shield
- Tactics which make them need less int so they can go a much tankier build for roaming
-Extra debuffs
- Can dispell Shaman dots while Shaman can’t dispell AM dots
I have already clearly shown several times that a shaman is able to kill any am
as well as in the gank the shaman is much stronger, am cannot have all the necessary skills and he got a lot of nerfs.
at the moment the shaman is stronger IMHO

Click here to watch on YouTube

I love your videos but sorry you are not a dps shaman.More like a heal shaman in dps gear and tactics with your solo roam spec with left and right tree.Don't get me wrong i use the same spec with over 9k hp on my shaman and its funny to kite people around but damage wise its not comparable to a proper mid/right tree specced shaman.Ofc with 10k hp and basically all heal hots from left tree and life leech from right tree you are goin to outlast most opponent stupid enough to be kited around by a defensive specced shaman but burst is meh if u face proper geared opponents .In my opinion in a 1v1 with equally skilled and geared players am should win but if we talk about ganking and kiting potential i prefer shamans.

komar9111

Post#35 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:18 pm

Noslock wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:03 pm
komar9111 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:16 am
Wushi wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 pm It’s clear the above player is an Order/AM player

An AM should never lose to a shaman 1v1, and is probably the strongest solo class in the game (much stronger than a shaman, especially since the Run Away! nerf)

They have:
-An extra 3.6k shield
- Tactics which make them need less int so they can go a much tankier build for roaming
-Extra debuffs
- Can dispell Shaman dots while Shaman can’t dispell AM dots
I have already clearly shown several times that a shaman is able to kill any am
as well as in the gank the shaman is much stronger, am cannot have all the necessary skills and he got a lot of nerfs.
at the moment the shaman is stronger IMHO

I love your videos but sorry you are not a dps shaman.More like a heal shaman in dps gear and tactics with your solo roam spec with left and right tree.Don't get me wrong i use the same spec with over 9k hp on my shaman and its funny to kite people around but damage wise its not comparable to a proper mid/right tree specced shaman.Ofc with 10k hp and basically all heal hots from left tree and life leech from right tree you are goin to outlast most opponent stupid enough to be kited around by a defensive specced shaman but burst is meh if u face proper geared opponents .In my opinion in a 1v1 with equally skilled and geared players am should win but if we talk about ganking and kiting potential i prefer shamans.
I completely agree with you, but I was building not against a certain class, but for single roaming, and thanks to the new "getn smart" dota (from which I had 1k + damage) I lost almost nothing in damage, yes, a bunch of waaagh has less damage, but I very rarely use it for more than 1 second, I use the capabilities and build of the class to the maximum. while Am without "Mistress of the Swamp" is an easy target for any WE, while Am without "Law of Gold" is an easy target for dps shamy
The main thing Am has lost his strongest tactic "Arcing power", which previously worked on dots, now only works on direct damage.
Second To God

nebelwerfer

Post#36 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:27 pm

they're both OP lol

noobwarrior

Post#37 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:53 pm

nebelwerfer wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:27 pm they're both OP lol
am is a little better :evil: :twisted:

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#38 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:26 pm

komar9111 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:55 am
ByzantineTime wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:30 pm They are both trash tier dps classes besides 1v1 solo roam, and to the russian that posted his videos about killing ams 1v1, it's just because am's didnt play correctly to beat that specific shaman 1v1 while he came fully prepared.

If am plays defensively cleaning dots and ap draining while dpsing the other dps sham, the dps sham has 0.00000000% to win the match.
Thanks.
yes yes of course you would kill me, like everyone on this server, only ... why no one succeeded
Because, you come with your try hard boring spec against people that are unprepared? that's not a really a test for anything lol.
any am with same spec/style will beat you because he can drain you + cleanse while you can't, if you argue with that nothing to say.

Ads
noobwarrior

Post#39 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:39 pm

noobwarrior wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:26 am What I wanted to say is that most of you play for a very long time, but nobody has really dealt with him .. what ability he has to prevent the cleaner in plain language I can override the cleaner from her she has to accept all of my attacks. as much as i have to accept hers
Yer A Weaklin ' or You'z Squishy** one of them prevents the AM attacks from cleaning up that come afterwards .. a tip from the pro. her beginner

komar9111

Post#40 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:09 pm

ByzantineTime wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:26 pm
komar9111 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:55 am

Thanks.
Because, you come with your try hard boring spec against people that are unprepared? that's not a really a test for anything lol.
any am with same spec/style will beat you because he can drain you + cleanse while you can't, if you argue with that nothing to say.
it seems difficult for you to understand that if you give abilities in the right order, the relevance of cleaning is not as relevant as it seems.
add to this more resist and buff for 228 stamina and a difference in intelligence due to dot 200+
I will not argue that if Am acts correctly, I cannot kill him, just as he cannot kill me
Second To God