Recent Topics

Ads

Pugging my way to 80, 6 times at the same time

Let's talk about... everything else
Rhinochild

Pugging my way to 80, 6 times at the same time

Post#1 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:08 am

I've been playing this game for about three years. And about a year ago I decided that, with 13 40s and several other sub-40 alts, it was time to focus. So I limited myself to only playing (mostly) 3 40s per side - zealot, magus, blackguard, runepriest, slayer, dps am. And today I got all 6 of them to 80.

Luckily, a few guilds run semi-pug groups and warbands that I've been able to join and leach off of - and thanks to them and their leaders - Rowan/TUP, Trippie/THK, Gitbane/Whispers of Mutiny, Broda/Ere We Go, Rolgrom/SMASH, CNTK and others - for taking me in from time-to-time. (I hope those are right). Also, thanks to Zarbix for letting me leach renown off his kills.

But don't be like me!

I have 6 80s and all of them pretty much only have 2-piece sov, partly because my royals are spread across 6 toons, but largely because running as a pug means it's harder to get scenario wins/kills/city wbs, and therefore, gear.

So, if you are a new player - ask questions, make a group, join discord, and maybe join a guild. There are lots of friendly people here who will help you learn your class(es) and make it easier for you to gear your toons. And as much fun as it is to run solo and get roflstomped by passing warbands or marauding groups of witch elves/hunters, it's more fun to do the stomping. Being in an organized groups is what makes this game fun.

Anyway, thanks to the devs, gms, and anyone/everyone else who keeps this game alive.

See you all in the lakes.

Also - @ all of you who thought I was exploiting: lol
Hamskull, Hamdisc, Hamblek, Hamball, Hambean, Hambeam, etc

Ads