Recent Topics

Ads

Kamilla the Decayed

Let's talk about... everything else
jertnaka

Kamilla the Decayed

Post#1 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:01 am

Not sure if this is the right area to post this, but is there a way to get maybe a timer on the website of when this mob is back alive? Really want to try and get the loot she drops and the tok achievment but seems shes always done, and on a 12 hour timer. I've been really enjoing my time back in RoR though, glad to be here after all these years.

Ads
Likeaboss

Re: Kamilla the Decayed

Post#2 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:23 am

she has a way lower timer, she can respawn after 2 hours, but definitly will respawn after 2.5 hours...

So pay attention, this boss is popular in T1 :D
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

jertnaka

Post#3 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:07 am

ok that's much better then the 12 hour timer i read about at least. now to just get a group with my alt i guess, because my main champ is now to high a level to get to her without turning into a chicken

zulnam

Post#4 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:36 am

Isn't it still a thing that you can go into T1 provided your gear is low rank and you don't use more than R15/RR15 skill/renown points?
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

jertnaka

Post#5 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:29 pm

Oh Probably, but my main hit lvl before i even noticed thanks to that double xp weekend

Manatikik

Post#6 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:32 pm

zulnam wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:36 am Isn't it still a thing that you can go into T1 provided your gear is low rank and you don't use more than R15/RR15 skill/renown points?
They removed that two years+ ago and have had one weeklong debolster event since.
<Montague><Capulet>

tazdingo

Post#7 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:36 pm

i wish they'd let you debolster to a very gimped state, maybe a perm res sickness style debuff, in order to allow people to complete missed t1 lake quests and tok unlocks whilst avoiding the twink issue