Recent Topics

Ads

DPS AM in Ranked SC

Let's talk about... everything else
wildwindblows

DPS AM in Ranked SC

Post#1 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:17 am

Hello,

From my recent experience, dps am'a are too strong in ranked sc's. Ap drain, aoe snare, aoe knockback, m1 absorb shield... It is almost impossible to catch an AM and you can do nothing even if you catch it. Also, they can do really nice damage. These are too much as i think. My current win rate is around 20% ish and most the game i played against dps AM's. I couldn't have enough ap to use any skill most of the time even i use ap tactic and pop ap pots. Is there any arrangements coming for am's or should i roll one for free win?

Thanks.

Ads
Krima

Re: DPS AM in Ranked SC

Post#2 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 am

PLs roll one and try free win.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

noobwarrior

Post#3 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:50 am

wildwindblows wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:17 am Hello,

From my recent experience, dps am'a are too strong in ranked sc's. Ap drain, aoe snare, aoe knockback, m1 absorb shield... It is almost impossible to catch an AM and you can do nothing even if you catch it. Also, they can do really nice damage. These are too much as i think. My current win rate is around 20% ish and most the game i played against dps AM's. I couldn't have enough ap to use any skill most of the time even i use ap tactic and pop ap pots. Is there any arrangements coming for am's or should i roll one for free win?

Thanks.
I agree with him AM's are too strong in need of a nerf .!

Relife :mrgreen:

wildwindblows

Post#4 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:56 am

noobwarrior wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:50 am

Thanks.

I just want to share my experience, there is no way to kill an AM in current meta. Lots of utility tool and nice damage seem too much. Let's say arrangements. Nerf can be misunderstood :)

tazdingo

Post#5 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:02 pm

- i didn't read 'ranked' ignore me

Mergrim

Post#6 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:05 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:56 am

Thanks.

I just want to share my experience, there is no way to kill an AM in current meta. Lots of utility tool and nice damage seem too much. Let's say arrangements. Nerf can be misunderstood :)
rSH is 2xAM on ranked sc now...so not big deal. Only ap drain is annoying. Almost all ranked sc are now pug, you have 90% tanks that don't know what to do, no punts, no chch if range dps, no switch guard etc. Most ranked are win by tanks not by dps.

Onigokko0101

Post#7 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:52 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:56 am

Thanks.

Sure there is, have actually teamplay and punt the tank + burst.

AMs have no mobility lol
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Korhill

Post#8 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:36 pm

AMs have no mobility. The classes with the highest Burst and best mobility (range and melee) is now on Destro side. A lot has changed.
With this current situation i would even give AMs and SWs something like "run awway".

Ads
noobwarrior

Post#9 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:06 pm

Korhill wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:36 pm AMs have no mobility. The classes with the highest Burst and best mobility (range and melee) is now on Destro side. A lot has changed.
With this current situation i would even give AMs and SWs something like "run awway".
HaHa :lol: :lol: that's good

lyncher12

Post#10 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:48 pm

and then you fight the newest abomination, ranged sh. they press squigbeast m1 and you die instantly