Recent Topics

Ads

Duo with Chosen

Let's talk about... everything else
Shakur

Duo with Chosen

Post#1 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:08 am

Hello,

Marauder or choppa for duo with Chosen for roaming, duo and solo please ? :mrgreen:

Ads
Cultist

Re: Duo with Chosen

Post#2 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:32 am

DoK

A friend and I ran that duo and is quite nasty. I was snb dok.

Shakur

Post#3 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:08 am

thanks, but dark elf it's horrible, i hâte!😁😁

wildwindblows

Post#4 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:47 am

Choppa is far better than mara. Choppa is hard to kill because of high ws=high parry. Marauders damage is really low compared to other classes even with end game gear. Marauders have a lot of problems. These are;
1. Best damage build is sav/brut but unfortunately stance dance doesn't worth. You need to stack x3 rend if you want to hit properly. There are a lot of skill to use in your rotation so stacking x3 rend make your rotation slower. It would be better if stance dance is promoted instead of stacking x3 rend.
2. You cannot use tactics like bf, flanking which increase your dps because you need to use gi,fof,pb and dc so clearly there is no spot.
3. Your armor debuff is nothing when target is guarded. Also, your damage is not scale well with gear and melee power like other classes. Because of low weapon skill, your parry is low compared to choppa and you are basically easy to kill.
4. Piercing bite only work for a few skill which require mutation. Your parry is already too low so you AA damage and other skills doesn't require mutation hits like wet noodle.

These are the reasons why you roll a choppa. (Marauder is the worst class in current meta. Even dps SW is much better than mara)
Cheers.

Thunderbragi

Post#5 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:59 pm

I like dps dok and dps shami. Or go with we. Finaly you have to sustain your guard target and dps the enemy. Most of the time your undercounting the order group, they havent got balls to fight a 1vs1 or 2vs2. Kill your targets fast and run away from the order zerg

Mergrim

Post#6 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:18 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:47 am Choppa is far better than mara. Choppa is hard to kill because of high ws=high parry. Marauders damage is really low compared to other classes even with end game gear. Marauders have a lot of problems. These are;
1. Best damage build is sav/brut but unfortunately stance dance doesn't worth. You need to stack x3 rend if you want to hit properly. There are a lot of skill to use in your rotation so stacking x3 rend make your rotation slower. It would be better if stance dance is promoted instead of stacking x3 rend.
2. You cannot use tactics like bf, flanking which increase your dps because you need to use gi,fof,pb and dc so clearly there is no spot.
3. Your armor debuff is nothing when target is guarded. Also, your damage is not scale well with gear and melee power like other classes. Because of low weapon skill, your parry is low compared to choppa and you are basically easy to kill.
4. Piercing bite only work for a few skill which require mutation. Your parry is already too low so you AA damage and other skills doesn't require mutation hits like wet noodle.

These are the reasons why you roll a choppa. (Marauder is the worst class in current meta. Even dps SW is much better than mara)
Cheers.
What a troll:D can you never again write about mara?
1. That must be hard to switch stance for Guillotine/Pulverize.
2. Why you need BF tactic? i have 1052 str without it. Free tip don't use DC, go for flanking or ap regen.
3. 1560 armor debuff?:D so what about all other class that have 900 armor debuff? About dmg scale this is biggest bulshit you ever write.
Especially for you Mara dmg on skill vs Choppa dmg on skill:
Marauder:
-Thunderous Blow 727
-Tainted Claw 617
-Rend 608 +507 dmg over 9sec
-Pulverize 698
-Guillotine 764
-Cutting Claw 691

Choppa:
Don't go Nowhere 529
Can't stop da choppa 557
Furious Choppin 543
Go for da soft spot 642(target must be facing away fro you)
Slasha 542
Throat Slasha 409 +294dmg over 3sec
Reckles Blow 567
Seriously....
4. Amout skill that PB work- 15 Amount skill that PB not work -5. yea work only for 75% mara skill:D

Don't go for choppa, you need brain to play this class. Mara is easy mode, aoe 2button spec, or ST spec that all skill you can put in 1 nerfedbutton + switch stance for Guillotine hit.

wildwindblows

Post#7 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:18 pm

Mergrim wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:18 pm
wildwindblows wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:47 am Choppa is far better than mara. Choppa is hard to kill because of high ws=high parry. Marauders damage is really low compared to other classes even with end game gear. Marauders have a lot of problems. These are;

Cheers.
What a troll:D can you never again write about mara?
1. That must be hard to switch stance for Guillotine/Pulverize.
2. Why you need BF tactic? i have 1052 str without it. Free tip don't use DC, go for flanking or ap regen.
3. 1560 armor debuff?:D so what about all other class that have 900 armor debuff? About dmg scale this is biggest bulshit you ever write.
Especially for you Mara dmg on skill vs Choppa dmg on skill:
Marauder:
-Thunderous Blow 727
-Tainted Claw 617
-Rend 608 +507 dmg over 9sec
-Pulverize 698
-Guillotine 764
-Cutting Claw 691

Choppa:
Don't go Nowhere 529
Can't stop da choppa 557
Furious Choppin 543
Go for da soft spot 642(target must be facing away fro you)
Slasha 542
Throat Slasha 409 +294dmg over 3sec
Reckles Blow 567
Seriously....
4. Amout skill that PB work- 15 Amount skill that PB not work -5. yea work only for 75% mara skill:D

Don't go for choppa, you need brain to play this class. Mara is easy mode, aoe 2button spec, or ST spec that all skill you can put in 1 nerfedbutton + switch stance for Guillotine hit.
Mara cannot overdps choppa. Ever never. You are better troll than me.
1. All other classes can easly reach to finisher (below 50%). It is already too hard to drop enemy's health to 50%.
2. Marauder's solid tactics are gi,fof,dc,pb. Ofc dc can be dropped and flanking can be picked if someone have heal db.
3. Marauder's damage is not scaling well compared to other classes. Melee power is already broken for this class, and damage is not increase at all. You can test it.
4. Piercing bite doesn't affect AA. It was affect all skills and AA in live server. This is one of the reason why damage is sucks.

Typing tool tip damages dont make you a wise man.

Shakur

Post#8 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Choppa is far better than marauder, even for solo roaming?

hard to choose :lol:

Ads
Mergrim

Post#9 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:37 am

[/quote]

1. All other classes can easly reach to finisher (below 50%). It is already too hard to drop enemy's health to 50%.
2. Marauder's solid tactics are gi,fof,dc,pb. Ofc dc can be dropped and flanking can be picked if someone have heal db.
3. Marauder's damage is not scaling well compared to other classes. Melee power is already broken for this class, and damage is not increase at all. You can test it.
4. Piercing bite doesn't affect AA. It was affect all skills and AA in live server. This is one of the reason why damage is sucks.

[/quote]
Yesterday ranked 2mara>2slayer:D

1. Eee what? choppa/slayer not deal dmg on blue/yellow...you can prebuff etc and deal your max dmg.
2. No way genius.
3. And another stupid thing you write.
Impale hit 652 with conq belt 36melle power and 6str....Impale hit 643 with senti belt 18 str.
I will tell you a secret melle/magic/ranged power not increase dmg on toltip but it works.
4.Nope not dmg sucks, idk maybe you?:D yea i want old PB let it be 50% ignore and WS not give extra penetration like on live server:D
Give me back also old crit tactic:D

wildwindblows

Post#10 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:26 am

Mergrim wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:37 am

[/quote]
Yesterday ranked 2mara>2slayer:D

1. Eee what? choppa/slayer not deal dmg on blue/yellow...you can prebuff etc and deal your max dmg.
2. No way genius.
3. And another stupid thing you write.
Impale hit 652 with conq belt 36melle power and 6str....Impale hit 643 with senti belt 18 str.
I will tell you a secret melle/magic/ranged power not increase dmg on toltip but it works.
4.Nope not dmg sucks, idk maybe you?:D yea i want old PB let it be 50% ignore and WS not give extra penetration like on live server:D
Give me back also old crit tactic:D
[/quote]

Dummy target test means nothing. Test it on Training Construct. And you will see that you ever never overdps a choppa.
You can believe what ever you want. I just share my experience with my rr86 endgame gear mara. Currently mara have lowest damage output compared to any other dps class. I compared sentinel ring(+54 melee power) + 50 melee power liniment + x5 warlord set (+99 melee power) / off sov+sentinel ring(+4 crit) + crit liniment and my test indicates that max crit change is better instead of melee power for mara.
If you really believe mara is overdps choppa no need to discuss who is stupid.