Recent Topics

Ads

Backpack Issues

Let's talk about... everything else
JackieC

Backpack Issues

Post#1 » Sat May 01, 2021 5:16 pm

I have been having issues with my backpack loading correctly and was wondering if anyone has had similar issues. When I logged on today, the crafting portion of my backpack showed all four bags (pouches) correctly, but I couldn't interact with the fourth bag, or the last two lines. So, I logged and reloaded my character, at which time the fourth bag completely disappeared. I have tried everything that I can think of, including a complete restart of my computer, but the problem still exists. And this is issue is now happening on all of my toons. So, has anyone else experienced this problem? And if so, how did you fix it? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Ads
avalus

Re: Backpack Issues

Post#2 » Sat May 01, 2021 5:26 pm

Just reduce/expand your bags by clicking on the colored bag icons on the left side of the backpack, that should fix it ;)

Enraptured Doomweaver Image Chaos Sorcerer of 𝕋̳̠ͫ𝕫̫͕̥̞͂̃𝕖̴̡̠̮͙̈̏𝕖̻̭͉ͥ̉̐̀̈́𝕟̘͛͒̀̓͊ͨ𝕥̮̦̦̾̄͟𝕔̖͓̂𝕙̤ | RR83 |

Spoiler:
Retired characters :

Notsure | Carnal
Hiasakite | Heosphoros

neupWAR

Post#3 » Sat May 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Click on your inventory main bag tab and then the crafting tab. This fixes the problem on my character

JackieC

Post#4 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:40 pm

Thank you for your responses. As I was typing my response, I realized that this was a self-inflicted boo-boo. Early this morning, before my first cup of coffee, I had the brilliant idea that my talisman maker should be a salvager, not a scavenger. So, I went to get the salvaging skill without realizing that I would lose bag space once my scavenging skill went away. Doh!

Anyway, we live and learn. I definitely won't be doing that again! Thank you for your help though!

The moral of this story: Don't make any big decisions until AFTER you are completely awake, lol.