Recent Topics

Ads

Addressing the 90 min Elephant in the room.

Let's talk about... everything else
Darks63

Re: Addressing the 90 min Elephant in the room.

Post#131 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:08 am

Brew wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:50 pm
Darks63 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:45 pm
Brew wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:22 pm

It is a gear farm. Royals and ranked are both grinds and farm. If it were up to me we would have the old victory point system that came out when live launched and not this sad pvdoor "wait in the keep to try and pride because we don't want to get farmed in city again" gameplay we have now. But it's getting pushed more and more into that direction.
So you want it to go back to zone flips requiring All 4 objectives being held and both keeps, at least 1 warband doing pqs, and several 6 mans locking down sc wins just to flip a zone?
You also needed to be winning in rvr kills don't forget.
And lower tiers need to be winning too.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Rowanmantle

Post#132 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:37 am

Spellbound wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:04 am
Rowanmantle wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:30 pm
Spellbound wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:39 pm

This is what I was about to say too. Don’t have the power to tell them what to do 😀 I read maybe few posts because I knew where this would go.

Worst thing is. You as a realm champ and someone who has now played both sides should have known better. Yet you did not and your opinion became invalid when you clearly showed you're bias.

I guess I expected more from the realm champs. Hoping for once we would have a voice of reason. But judging by your response and that other WP guy.

My faith was sorely placed.

You wish for balanced rvr when you yourself get farmed in the lakes and in city. So I hope that some reasonable imput will come from the champs and it wont just be another "council" like a few years ago.
You think I have any power or decisions made as an RC?

My faith was displaced in you and chose not to take the circus post here serious when the YT clip circulated before this post with you raging when not getting a city pop that the people that made this timer decision “is a f****ing c*** and should shoot themselves” and doing it for a dead game. You then making your first post thanking them for their server when you just wished they kill themselves.

What’s worse? Lockout on a dead game “your words” or posting, raging and wishing death on Devs for a “dead game”.

$14.95 can actually play a different game if you choose and take a chill pill.
At the time I was triggered and yes I admit it was poor choice of words and etiquette to have wished that on someone over a game, but after many hours of doing zones and organizing 24 people on discord I allowed my emotions to get the better of me. No excuse for it and I do apologize for the way it was received and how it eventually came out. Perhaps I play to much and care too much over a simple game.

Like wargrmnir said it was babyrage and I should have just taken the loss of no pop after everything and logged off. So I apologize for the youtube clip and what was said.

Take of it what you will. I love this game and spend perhaps too much time on it. Being passionate however does not warrant me having bad manners and being rude.

Apologies.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Brew

Post#133 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:52 am

Darks63 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:08 am
Brew wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:50 pm
Darks63 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:45 pm

So you want it to go back to zone flips requiring All 4 objectives being held and both keeps, at least 1 warband doing pqs, and several 6 mans locking down sc wins just to flip a zone?
You also needed to be winning in rvr kills don't forget.
And lower tiers need to be winning too.
yup. Now the original version of the victory point system had its flaws, I'm not saying that exact version would be the best, but it would be better than how it works now.
<Art Supplies>

Mordd

Post#134 » Mon May 10, 2021 3:02 am

lyncher12 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:32 pm
Rydiak wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:13 pm Order pushed IC almost every night because you had guilds that would push IC en masse on Order and then switch to Destro to defend IC and reap the rewards. It's funny that many of the same people who did this are now complaining that Order is too dominant.
yea fog of war, knights of order, rescue team, salt factory and whoever else i forget definitely logged destro. its not just na desthrow players not caring to defend and log in for city as is the smart thing to do.
You really dont have any clue what is what in guilds lol. KoO is like 2 people now, SF made toons on destro when order was zerging empty zones every night, but that takes time to gear up, and have gone back to order now that the zerg is on destro. AAO is always the best side to be on. RT doesnt have but like 5 people during NA time normally. You have no clue at all. lol

Naelar

Post#135 » Mon May 10, 2021 4:20 am

Evilest wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:09 pm So I have to be on the no hope losing side all the way to IC because people who want crests xrealm. And then at the city instance I get screwed again because when queuing in pug party or solo my party can't compete vs their established ones in the contrib race?

And people in this thread are implying this is for, as part of the "general population", my benefit?

Seriously?
Exactly. This guy gets it.

engharat

Post#136 » Mon May 10, 2021 5:22 am

I also don't understand alll this hate against xrealmers - especially the ones that do it in city!
In particular, xrealming to the underdog faction to defend city is beneficial for both factions - it creates more balanced realms and more city pops!
Remember: there is nothing worse than missing the city pop after hours of play.
I like che proposal to reset xrealming lockout on city.
What about disabling any lockout timer only to go to the underdog faction? This should create a balancing effect.

Asderas27

Post#137 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:10 am

I love how in this thread , these Order NA players and members of RoR team i guess think xrealming and lockouts are bigger issue than some of the stuff happening on the server. I just find it funny.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Stophy22

Post#138 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:48 am

Asderas27 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:10 am I love how in this thread , these Order NA players and members of RoR team i guess think xrealming and lockouts are bigger issue than some of the stuff happening on the server. I just find it funny.
Enlighten us o wise one!
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ads
Spellbound

Post#139 » Mon May 10, 2021 7:21 am

I also got very bad news for players sensitive that are about to hear something shocking. Balance changes and development will never end. Some might be favorable changes, unfavorable and always subject to change.

Take changes as they come. Comment and provide feedback as professionally as you can and carry on with the free server with a small community that’s needed to keep the project going.

Stop the hate and overreacting. We play the same game. I’ve dealt with many issues and disagreements but carry on.

Earthcake

Post#140 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:22 am

My 2 cents (not that anyone care but still...)

Realmlock to prevent ppl to "abuse the system" to get gear isn't the way to go.
There has always been a way to prevent them from getting more gear than you:
Beat them in city instances, they'll get less than you.

Realmlock is only admiting that you'll lose to them in a 24v24 fight, and need another way of stopping them from getting what they want. #wayoftheweak

(If that mechanic is in place for other reasons tho, then disregard this)