Recent Topics

Ads

Return on ror

Let's talk about... everything else
chookette

Return on ror

Post#1 » Sat May 08, 2021 1:09 pm

hi, i want to come back to the game but i imagine that a lot of things have changed over the past year. i'm going to play solo i think. It would be cool to hear your thoughts on which classes can do well solo for rvr and pvp. I have no preference on destro or ally.

And if you feel like writing what would be great is telling me the pros and cons for each class :)

Thx

Ads
Teek

Re: Return on ror

Post#2 » Sat May 08, 2021 1:45 pm

May want to rethink trying to go solo, its quite difficult. Heres an in depth thread which could help you understand the state of the solo game.

Also some "solo" classes have a hard time finding groups endgame. Would stink to hit max level and discover noone will let you into city groups.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44997

chookette

Post#3 » Sat May 08, 2021 3:46 pm

thank you for your answer. after before reaching the end of the game I have time. I left because the end of the game was no longer fun. bus tale bus. meta against meta, again no fun. finally I hope that has changed. I'm telling myself that I will surely try a
wh againn :)
Last edited by chookette on Sun May 09, 2021 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

facundo7777

Post#4 » Sun May 09, 2021 7:24 am

Today i will try ror again. Dunno which class to pick for casual ATM?

xpander
Community Management

Post#5 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:05 am

facundo7777 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:24 am Today i will try ror again. Dunno which class to pick for casual ATM?
The one you want to play is the correct answer here. No point playing a class you don't really like to play.

That being said... as casual maybe just avoid melee dps classes, if you are not planning to group much
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

facundo7777

Post#6 » Sun May 09, 2021 9:18 am

As i remeber properly rdps for example are not so ez top. Stances to switch or health pool loses. Anyway i have to think about that

Celyt

Post#7 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:41 am

play any healer, you'll always be needed

ravezaar

Post#8 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:45 am

You can play Solo on most classes some ofc much easier then others, Stealth classes and Heal Hybrid are by far easiest as Solo and dominate that scene. But dont listen to angry Devs or players telling u rethink Solo, its a solid part of any MMO gameplay.

not all covers and hides behind a WB, some have a pair. GL
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads