Recent Topics

Ads

Healing RAMS, before and after.

Let's talk about... everything else
Evilspinnre

Re: Healing RAMS, before and after.

Post#11 » Tue May 11, 2021 3:37 am

Aethilmar wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:08 am So respawn in keep was removed b/c it made it too hard for the attackers to cut off defenders.

Then respawn near keep was removed b/c of suicide attacks on attacking force were too difficult to fight off.

Now rez into keep is unfair b/c attackers could suicide the ram.

So, ram is essentially invulnerable now and defenders are supposed to wipe the attackers in the open field (which they couldn't do in the first place hence they are being sieged).

I swear some of you zerg welfare types won't be happy until you can knock on the keep door and have the lord get insta-gibbed.

But, whatever, I still get bag rolls either way so lets flip the zones even faster.
Have you tried...funneling?
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Ads
Aethilmar

Post#12 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:19 am

Evilspinnre wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:37 am
Aethilmar wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:08 am So respawn in keep was removed b/c it made it too hard for the attackers to cut off defenders.

Then respawn near keep was removed b/c of suicide attacks on attacking force were too difficult to fight off.

Now rez into keep is unfair b/c attackers could suicide the ram.

So, ram is essentially invulnerable now and defenders are supposed to wipe the attackers in the open field (which they couldn't do in the first place hence they are being sieged).

I swear some of you zerg welfare types won't be happy until you can knock on the keep door and have the lord get insta-gibbed.

But, whatever, I still get bag rolls either way so lets flip the zones even faster.
Have you tried...funneling?
Yes. But pretty sure you guys will complain about that too. Like I said many of you looking for "knock knock, give me my bag".

Duukar

Post#13 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:24 am

This has been one of the best changes the devs have made in a while.

My small man group has had such a great time and huge success funnelling and wiping larger numbers and pushing them off the ram once the outer door is down. We use tactics and superior play and have wiped much larger numbers. The best part is as a defender we get a bag roll because they will almost always take down the outer.

This has been a big improvement and completely stopped the stupid cide bomb on the ram.