Recent Topics

Ads

Save ranked before it die

Let's talk about... everything else
Jusva321

Save ranked before it die

Post#1 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 pm

Who want to play order when destro is stacked no one ... dont know if this can be do but mix the teams so boths sides have a 2 2 2 but a tank is a tank whoud make more fun combos and give us more games :) what do you think can be don ?

there is always players on destro for 2 more games just wating for the few order that is in que

Ads
WARChosen

Re: Save ranked before it die

Post#2 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:08 pm

It will be 98% destro vs destro order dont have balls to quene and second destro vs destro buff debufs bugs out like the chosen auras the higher shut downs the lower aura so dont think it will work

Jusva321

Post#3 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:12 pm

well it coud be fun, you coud even make it so if on team have a slayer the othere team get a slayer and try and hit the same mmr numbers. Just dont see this do well in the long run since on one like to get farmed all night :)

Sulorie

Post#4 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:25 pm

Jusva321 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:12 pm well it coud be fun, you coud even make it so if on team have a slayer the othere team get a slayer and try and hit the same mmr numbers. Just dont see this do well in the long run since on one like to get farmed all night :)
It's not like destro is winning all the ranked games because they are destro. There is zero reason why order isn't queuing in bigger numbers.
Dying is no option.

lyncher12

Post#5 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:40 pm

they see you on swordmaster and it makes everyone queue destro

Surge1000

Post#6 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:25 pm
Jusva321 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:12 pm well it coud be fun, you coud even make it so if on team have a slayer the othere team get a slayer and try and hit the same mmr numbers. Just dont see this do well in the long run since on one like to get farmed all night :)
It's not like destro is winning all the ranked games because they are destro. There is zero reason why order isn't queuing in bigger numbers.
Order isn't queuing in numbers proportional to Destro, but there is zero reason?
I don't think I understand the reasoning here.
I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm genuinely interested in the reason why this is the case (if it is indeed so, or is it only perceived as such?).

space44

Post#7 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:50 pm

ranked scenarios have nothing significant for such a hardcore pvp content the only way the devs are making it popular in any way is when they added the ability to buy stalwart soulstones with rank currency, if they are picking bits and pieces out of other contents its already clear that ranked is just nothing but a painful alternative compared to the other stuff you can do for the same rewards.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Mergrim

Post#8 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:53 pm

There is many reason why order not que, Snorrisson slayer Taul/Ubleed ib and many others. It's instant lost. I'm trying to play order but when you have 5 lost in a row before it start I'm tired. Impossible to carry 3-4ppl in same sc when enemy have 6man that play ranked.
Now all stack premede on destro and go easy mode. Ranked was more fun before this weekly event, same ppl playing but atleast they know what to do.

Let's remove the ranking, in most cases it does not show how good the player is, but how he is abusing the que system.
Let's add a blacklist of people we don't want on our side 1-3 ppl that you can switch. There is nothing fun about the player who made the game immediately lose.
Bring back lockout if you join sc...and increase it to 5-6h(atleast for ranked)

Ads
oaliaen

Post#9 » Wed May 12, 2021 10:13 pm

Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:53 pm
There is many reason why order not que, Snorrisson slayer Taul/Ubleed ib and many others. It's instant lost. I'm trying to play order but when you have 5 lost in a row before it start I'm tired. Impossible to carry 3-4ppl in same sc when enemy have 6man that play ranked.
Now all stack premede on destro and go easy mode. Ranked was more fun before this weekly event, same ppl playing but atleast they know what to do.

Let's remove the ranking, in most cases it does not show how good the player is, but how he is abusing the que system.
Let's add a blacklist of people we don't want on our side 1-3 ppl that you can switch. There is nothing fun about the player who made the game immediately lose.
So you imply that Order player dont like to learn and become good players, but just surf on victory waves..

Sulorie

Post#10 » Wed May 12, 2021 10:18 pm

Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:53 pm

This is somewhat true, it highly depends on who is in queue at a given time. The odds can be highly stacked against you, which can result in multiple frustrating losses in a row if you continue to queue. What I meant is, this is a player issue and no general balance issue between both factions.
Having such "op" classes like <insert whine of the day> doesn't make you win automatically.
Dying is no option.