Recent Topics

Ads

Save ranked before it die

Let's talk about... everything else
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Save ranked before it die

Post#11 » Wed May 12, 2021 10:45 pm

I already mentioned that Season 1 is incomplete and the proper ranked that devs have worked on is coming soon with Ranked Season 2.

Proper queueing, UI, match making, unique rewards, bigger Ranked NPC shop, etc.

Ads
siglade

Post#12 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:05 pm

too late, it's dead. This week was particular awesome. Player intentionally throwed games, coming with gear without a single talis, leaving party during games, solo/warband spec and more.. was funny but tbh solo ranked should never be promoting over group ranked. it's just too dangerous for mental health.
GamesBond wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:45 pm I already mentioned that Season 1 is incomplete and the proper ranked that devs have worked on is coming soon with Ranked Season 2.

Proper queueing, UI, match making, unique rewards, bigger Ranked NPC shop, etc.
It's not what about the work you did/working on and no matter what you will do, it will still remain the same in the end.
bachata, excommunicate abuser

lyncher12

Post#13 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:10 pm

group ranked will never be as popular as solo ranked just because of the mentality of the players

siglade

Post#14 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:10 pm group ranked will never be as popular as solo ranked just because of the mentality of the players
mentality of players ?
bachata, excommunicate abuser

Atropik

Post#15 » Thu May 13, 2021 12:03 am

siglade wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pm mentality of players ?
gl finding a decent 6 man group of friends who had no drama in their previous relations, and will not disband after the first failed match xd And we need at least 4 of them so they will not compete with each other all the time!
Nicelook | Obey

Manatikik

Post#16 » Thu May 13, 2021 4:16 am

Atropik wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:03 am
siglade wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pm mentality of players ?
gl finding a decent 6 man group of friends who had no drama in their previous relations, and will not disband after the first failed match xd And we need at least 4 of them so they will not compete with each other all the time!
It’s less about drama and more about herding then like cats. Have you ever tried to organize a 6v6, like 7 of the 12 people will say “PM me when everyone is on”, they are insufferable. Or it’s 11 people waiting for the twelfth guy to be done ‘being stuck in traffic’ or ‘I just gotta update, why’s my ui reset?’ Legit had to have someone call a dudes mom once to wake him up for 6v6 - can’t make this **** up. 6v6’ers are horribly unreliable.
<Montague><Capulet>

Shanell

Post#17 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:46 am

I once seen this "ranked". It was a saddest, most booring thing I've ever seen in warhammer, and I am telling you - I once looked how WP and DoK dueled in Eataine for 30 minutes straight.
Why would anyone want to play it? I mean, really, all you do there is chase and try to kill enemy's healer and save yours. I just don't understand where's fun in that.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Sulorie

Post#18 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:50 am

Shanell wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:46 am I once seen this "ranked". It was a saddest, most booring thing I've ever seen in warhammer, and I am telling you - I once looked how WP and DoK dueled in Eataine for 30 minutes straight.
Why would anyone want to play it? I mean, really, all you do there is chase and try to kill enemy's healer and save yours. I just don't understand where's fun in that.
The challenge, that one mistake can lead to failure?
Dying is no option.

Ads
BelligerentBob

Post#19 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:14 am

Frankly, more players need to be forced into Ranked.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

CytheX

Post#20 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:16 am

I like the idea of crossrealm ranked match