Recent Topics

Ads

SW's whirling pin should only be available on assault stance

Let's talk about... everything else
TanithScout

Re: SW's whirling pin should only be available on assault stance

Post#11 » Fri May 14, 2021 5:24 pm

Friday night laughs. Nice one, thanks.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Ads
arorwne
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri May 14, 2021 8:53 pm

mryay wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:11 pm Just no.

Oh wait, wait. You inspired me with a new design proposal. I propose this change instead:
  • Whirling Pin + Scout stance: Work as working at the moment: Snare + Backward jump
  • Whirling Pin + Assault stance: Work as an AoE pull + snare. Only 3 random targets can be impacted like Choppa's GTDC
  • Whirling Pin + Skirmish stance: Work as a directional Cone AoE push back + snare.
  • Whirling Pin + VoN: increase the area of effect by 10ft
Deal?
Very nice, I agree. I just wanted to share an anecdote.

You know the feeling when you escape with Pin, only for some of your Tanks to start the whole "I'm support1ng!" schlock and knock the enemy back after you? Lol, priceless.

mryay

Post#13 » Sat May 15, 2021 9:00 am

arorwne wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:53 pm
mryay wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:11 pm Just no.

Oh wait, wait. You inspired me with a new design proposal. I propose this change instead:
  • Whirling Pin + Scout stance: Work as working at the moment: Snare + Backward jump
  • Whirling Pin + Assault stance: Work as an AoE pull + snare. Only 3 random targets can be impacted like Choppa's GTDC
  • Whirling Pin + Skirmish stance: Work as a directional Cone AoE push back + snare.
  • Whirling Pin + VoN: increase the area of effect by 10ft
Deal?
Very nice, I agree. I just wanted to share an anecdote.

You know the feeling when you escape with Pin, only for some of your Tanks to start the whole "I'm support1ng!" schlock and knock the enemy back after you? Lol, priceless.
Oh yeah :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoR: SW 82, AM Heal RR51
AoR: SW R87, BW/R60+, SM/40+, AM/R50+, WL/R60+, Slayer R40+, DoK/SH/Sorcerer R40+ (+others)

Farrul

Post#14 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:11 am

In the current state of the game SW need attention/improvements, SH on the other hand...

CountTalabecland

Post#15 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:26 am

Wait to this guy finds out about SH, I’m “sure” he’ll back track and edit his post to be less dishonest right?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Neverever

Post#16 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:33 am

Winry wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:19 am Why are you complaining about whirling pin when SH has the same spell called Sticky Squigz + 3 escape abilities more than the SW?
Not like I agree with his suggestion but what you wonder is probably there is no counter class such as WL on Destro side to deal with it :D

Sybreal

Post#17 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:26 pm

mryay wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:11 pm
Engineers have so few things going for them. Don't take this one away!

SWEtree

Post#18 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Swap skills between SW and SH, then come back and feed us with positive feedback <3
Lucirona WP
Lucironia KOTBS
Luciran WL

Ads
Lithenir

Post#19 » Sat May 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Neverever wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:33 am
Winry wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:19 am Why are you complaining about whirling pin when SH has the same spell called Sticky Squigz + 3 escape abilities more than the SW?
Not like I agree with his suggestion but what you wonder is probably there is no counter class such as WL on Destro side to deal with it :D
So when did the devs patch out fetch from marauder and git to da b***** from the choppa? ;)

Sundowner

Post#20 » Sat May 15, 2021 4:05 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:00 pm
Neverever wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:33 am
So when did the devs patch out fetch from marauder and git to da b***** from the choppa? ;)
tss don't tell him