Recent Topics

Ads

SW's whirling pin should only be available on assault stance

Let's talk about... everything else
Celyt

Re: SW's whirling pin should only be available on assault stance

Post#31 » Sun May 16, 2021 7:18 pm

I totally agree with this post, we should give SW's more escapes like SH so that they can play on an equal footing. Good idea bro!

Ads
wildwindblows

Post#32 » Sun May 16, 2021 10:12 pm

mryay wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:52 pm
wildwindblows wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:00 pm SW is best mdps class on order side atm. Tanky as like mara and also they have Aoe kb/snare, kd, blink, and better brust.... These are too much.
Single target WL is a better mPDS than aSW
AoE wise, Slayer and WL are much better mDPS than aSW, but in this case we are comparing apples and oranges. You would rather compare from skirmish in case, but still... apples and oranges.
I would say WH = aSW in terms of dPS, but WH has much better survival and escape mechanisms.

But I am not saying aSW is bad. It is quite the opposite, it is a good (hybrid) mPDS. And it blooms with a SM or IB. But you cannot say it is the best for sure.

aSW suffer from internal skills that do not synergize well. The move of Shadow Step to core was exactly what was needed. On the other side, the removal of Broad Head arrow from Assault was a huge mistake. Another move that the balance needs to make happen is the access to Fell The Weak to all stances.
As a marauder player, I can say that, asw's are really annoying. They escape from any fight so easily thanks to aoe snare kb. Shadowstep and kd gives them a huge advantage to assassinate ppl. 100% pertance armor ignore skill which have 5sn cooldown is a nice finisher. Also they are tanky thanks to Assult stance. Asw is like mobile version of mara with more damage. This is just my experience from ranked games.

Evilest

Post#33 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:40 pm

Could this thread be moved to the suggestions subforum, in case just by being here it gets ignored/unnoticed by The Powers That Be?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#34 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:06 pm

We don't use suggestion threads for balance consideration anyway. You would need to post in the Balance Proposals subforum and try to follow the other good examples there. These discussion threads are for discussion.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog