Recent Topics

Ads

In-Game memorial for Akaathi

Let's talk about... everything else
Sigford

In-Game memorial for Akaathi

Post#1 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:42 pm

Wanted to make everyone aware that unfortunately we have lost a member of the community. Akaathi who was a member of Ere We Go and a part of The NoBodies alliance. We learned of her passing this past weekend after being ill for the past 2-3 weeks. The alliance is hosting a memorial service to honor and celebrate her in game with one last walk down the streets of Praag to her final resting place. The event will be held on Sunday 5/23 at 4pm EST 10pm CET. We are gathering at MS and request everyone come with weapons unequipped as a sign of peace and respect. I will also be streaming the event here: https://www.twitch.tv/dachosen_tv for her family and those who are unable to make the times. Lastly I would like to thank the RoR community and staff members. During this time there have been so many kind words extended from both sides and words can not express our thanks and gratitude for every last one of you.
Dachosen - 8X Chosen
<Ere We Go> - GM
The NoBodies -Alliance

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: In-Game memorial for Akaathi

Post#2 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:30 pm

Very sorry to hear about your loss, I'd like to thank you for bringing this up to us, as it's to our liking to see the community once again rallied under one banner, and have another fallen hero honored and memorialized. See you on Sunday!

yoluigi

Post#3 » Tue May 18, 2021 2:53 am

Sorry for your loss.

Dartanous

Post#4 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 am

Aw ****... I just got here a couple of days ago, so I didn't know anyone or anything, but seeing that the community is close enough to do this gives me a bittersweet feeling.
I'd like to come as well, but forgive a complete noob question... What is MS, and where do I find it?

Telther

Post#5 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:41 am

MS is Martyrs Square in Praag. The middle objective. You can get there from a flight master. Middle t4 zone in empire/chaos

Lykenwar1

Post#6 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:17 am

As Akaathi's husband, I am overwhelmed as the support given by the Warhammer community, and very thankful she has such great friends that would do this for her, to honor her memory. Many Many thanks to the wonderful people that organized this, It will never be forgotten. this truly was her favorite pastime, and her very best friends were here . thank you, Lyken

kryss

Post#7 » Tue May 18, 2021 6:18 am

Sorry for your loss, these are indeed terrible times. Make her proud in everything that comes next

Zizzelfizz

Post#8 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:15 am

my sincere condolences

Ads
Wuhh

Post#9 » Tue May 18, 2021 9:15 am

Lykenwar1 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:17 am As Akaathi's husband, I am overwhelmed as the support given by the Warhammer community, and very thankful she has such great friends that would do this for her, to honor her memory. Many Many thanks to the wonderful people that organized this, It will never be forgotten. this truly was her favorite pastime, and her very best friends were here . thank you, Lyken
My thoughts are with you Sir.
Akaathi was a special person, full of fun and joy. We met when I travelled from the UK to visit 2 other Ror gamers in the US, she came a long 8hr road trip just for a few days and it made the holiday for me all the more memorable and unique. I am so sorry for your family's loss. She will be remembered by me forever.

Wuhh/Glugd/Oxo - Matty

puppie

Post#10 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Lykenwar1 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:17 am As Akaathi's husband, I am overwhelmed as the support given by the Warhammer community, and very thankful she has such great friends that would do this for her, to honor her memory. Many Many thanks to the wonderful people that organized this, It will never be forgotten. this truly was her favorite pastime, and her very best friends were here . thank you, Lyken
<3 Our toughts are with her family!
And it is great we can do this for her, and the support we get from the community is really special. After all she did for us, this is our way of showing how much she was loved by many and how much she will be missed! And will be forever in our hearts!

Will forever miss you my "woman"
Will forever hear "the voice"
Will NEVER do quests anymore
Will ALWAYS get lost
Will NEVER forget you
Will ALWAYS love you

x pup