Recent Topics

Ads

SH changes

Let's talk about... everything else
zgolec

Re: SH changes

Post#41 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:36 am

This whine reminds me changes to WL.
Ofc most of you havent got any objection to it. It was nerfed to ground [just like kotbs]...

...and people still playing it.

Also there are some good mSH that still pound the **** out of everyone outta there [cheers to people that yday farmed event sc that choppa/msh combo was cancer :P ]. Good SH loos some WS and keep on punding... Bad SH / "pug killers" whine :P
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
knick

Post#42 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:40 am

wow guys take it slow. GM´s clearly said and its by logic also that RC dont make balance. They discuss thing and bring proposals. Pro and contra. You should stop spread false and misleading information to fire up the mood
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Andack

Post#43 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:26 pm

zgolec wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:36 am This whine reminds me changes to WL.
Ofc most of you havent got any objection to it. It was nerfed to ground [just like kotbs]...

Also there are some good mSH that still pound the **** out of everyone outta there [cheers to people that yday farmed event sc that choppa/msh combo was cancer :P ]. Good SH loos some WS and keep on punding... Bad SH / "pug killers" whine :P
"I was nerf as a WL, i was deceive and waited to be UP again, i want everyone to feel the same"

That's not an argument that's a sign you need help to express your feeling :roll:

I love when people want to explain how mSH work, " i have a mSH in conqueror ", "I was killed by one 2 times !". Please. Grow up.

Cptkud

Post#44 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:15 pm

Well, it certainly doesn't make me want to come back. I've played since the early days in live. rSH is the only class I enjoy. A year and a half ago I came to the conclusion, with the way the devs are taking this game, it isn't for me anymore. It's just not fun.

zgolec

Post#45 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:21 pm

Andack wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:26 pm

"I was nerf as a WL, i was deceive and waited to be UP again, i want everyone to feel the same"

That's not an argument that's a sign you need help to express your feeling :roll:

I love when people want to explain how mSH work, " i have a mSH in conqueror ", "I was killed by one 2 times !". Please. Grow up.
Mkay. ;)

Keep on whining ^^
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Andack

Post#46 » Sat May 22, 2021 4:53 pm

zgolec wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:21 pm
Andack wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:26 pm

Mkay. ;)

Keep on whining ^^
Look at your 574 post, 80% of them are whining, trust me, you are good at it.

Winry

Post#47 » Sat May 22, 2021 5:00 pm

I'm just going to say what destro said when they nerfed A SW and WL.

Get gud.

Jastojan

Post#48 » Sat May 22, 2021 5:03 pm

Cptkud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:15 pm Well, it certainly doesn't make me want to come back. I've played since the early days in live. rSH is the only class I enjoy. A year and a half ago I came to the conclusion, with the way the devs are taking this game, it isn't for me anymore. It's just not fun.
I stronlgy suggest you to play a DPS zealot - It CAN´T be worse so if you will enjoy that class as it is, you won´t be dissapointed in the future (if there is any rework planed - but I dont think so).

Ads