Recent Topics

Ads

So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Let's talk about... everything else
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#31 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 pm

nonfactor wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:43 pm
Korgesx wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:39 pm
This has nothing to do with setting up a NB string. When you have no target and multiple abilities in your NB string, it will show a different ability the moment you target an enemy, because the conditions are only activated the moment you target someone. The thing is, you can press the button before NB swaps the abilities.

Btw, welcome to the forums.
Has everything to do with how you configure it, like I said you don't know how to manipulate it no matter how much you try telling yourself otherwise, thanks for playing.
why dont u enlightnen us on how to manipulate it?
Created an account to troll. Got removed. He can explain it from his actual account like everyone else does.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Cultist

Post#32 » Sun May 30, 2021 9:28 pm

I don't know if NB has been completely "blocked" or there are some of its functionalities that can be exploited.

According to some people conditional checks are still there for just 1 ability every time so theorically you could use macro software (which encompasses from "drivers" to specific software to do the job) or hardware and set a time sequence with those conditional checks ingame... so yeah, apparently it can still *work*.

Take it with a grain of salt though, I don't use that kind of hardware or software and as soon as I set up my BG I will delete NB from my computer.

EDIT: and this is blatantly cheating, I've discussed this topic on other MMOs (macros always give you advantage over other players) and I'm glad devs/staff are willing to put an end here.

Tosher85

Post#33 » Sun May 30, 2021 10:25 pm

Cultist wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:28 pm I don't know if NB has been completely "blocked" or there are some of its functionalities that can be exploited.

According to some people conditional checks are still there for just 1 ability every time so theorically you could use macro software (which encompasses from "drivers" to specific software to do the job) or hardware and set a time sequence with those conditional checks ingame... so yeah, apparently it can still *work*.

Take it with a grain of salt though, I don't use that kind of hardware or software and as soon as I set up my BG I will delete NB from my computer.

EDIT: and this is blatantly cheating, I've discussed this topic on other MMOs (macros always give you advantage over other players) and I'm glad devs/staff are willing to put an end here.
Not sure how many times ppl who tested it need to write that NB IS WORKING AS IT WAS...

Tillirage

Post#34 » Sun May 30, 2021 10:58 pm

I love how people argued and cried for years because some people prefered to play easier way, and they didn't. If you think it gives player advantage use it. To me I never like the way it worked. So I never used it, at the same time never blamed other players who were using it. I'm playing this game for fun and not here to ruin my fun with thinking others using an addon where I don't even need to use... Some of you need to get your **** together.

Cultist

Post#35 » Sun May 30, 2021 11:14 pm

Nah, it is not working as before.
And nah, I was using it lately and glad to see it go. It was borderline cheating.
:-)

Tosher85

Post#36 » Sun May 30, 2021 11:28 pm

Cultist wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:14 pm Nah, it is not working as before.
And nah, I was using it lately and glad to see it go. It was borderline cheating.
:-)
Sure mate, nice try to spread this disinformation.
If u cant make it work, it doesnt mean its not working.

abezverkhiy

Post#37 » Sun May 30, 2021 11:48 pm

Wargrimnir's recent post about toxic ppl pissing on NB users is nice to read but now I am confused. Is using NB punishable or not?

It is true what he says about positional attacks being weaker when used from a wrong position and asking NB to fix that was a borderline cheating. OK, I understand that. But if you look at where I post from it is Australia and there is always some lag, always. For instance I always lose this game who picks resource at BO first because of it, no matter how hard I try... NB made things better for me in regards of positionals. I can live without it but I would appreciate to see some other sort of resolution instead of bare blocking of NB.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

vobex16

Post#38 » Sun May 30, 2021 11:50 pm

Exclude NB as an addon is a mistake, all the old games in which a lot of buttons always used either macros or programs similar to NB, because they facilitated (made it more pleasant if you want) the gameplay, but did not add the Skills to play, let's say in my case it was just TWO chains in total of only SIX skills, the rest of the skills, potions, and so on, were distributed on three hotbars and I used imagine the keyboard. I see this as simply curtailing the player's freedom of choice. And yes, I played without NB and with him. I'm more comfortable playing with the NB than without it. And also there are many classes that simply do not need the NB. I don't want to go through Piano school again, leave it to the musicians, and many people here come to the game just to relax, for example. And bugusers and cheaters will find ways to bypass the gkd and other exploits without NB.

Ads
Tosher85

Post#39 » Mon May 31, 2021 12:06 am

vobex16 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:50 pm And bugusers and cheaters will find ways to bypass the gkd and other exploits without NB.
I wonder how many ppl left, who still beleave someones fairytales about NB granting an ability to avoid GCD and other "exploits". Its not even funny anymore.

Toshutkidup

Post#40 » Mon May 31, 2021 1:01 am

I’m happy it’s gone. And if people want to take more time to make it work or to hack it so it works vs. the time to just play the game, so be it.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup