Recent Topics

Ads

So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Let's talk about... everything else
Kornaker

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#11 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:19 pm

Earthcake wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:59 pm
cynicprophet wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:27 pm
removing the NB advantage and make it fair for everyone
Wait, was it only available to some people ??
NB was forbidden in Live some player were kicked ( not ban ) 1week in 2009 for overusing it. And i had a Friend who were kicked too in 2010 ( just before they begin to merge some server).Was never ban for sure as it is not very easy to show a man over abusing the nb mechanic. And nb was overpassing gcd on live.
This add on is in a Line where on left is cheating software and on right creating content for ROR.
Is it the same for every add on? Don't think so...

Ads
oaliaen

Post#12 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:27 pm

ALl i can say is Destro is suffering whit NB removal .. maybe things are balanced now.

Tosher85

Post#13 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:28 pm

It was not. So making it avaliable for everyone or blocking it for everyone is fine. As for now its not blocked so ppl can still use it.

Duukar

Post#14 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:45 pm

Make using it a ban-able offence on the first discovery.

I deleted NB from my PC and so should everyone else. I loved it and used it as a convenience tool on my Blork and SM. Plan B works fine(ish).

At this point is someone found a workaround and it’s useable the way some used it that is simply cheating.

RoR already has enough uneven playing fields. We don’t need aids to auto KD and KB.

Sulorie

Post#15 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:51 pm

Kornaker wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:19 pm

NB was forbidden in Live some player were kicked ( not ban ) 1week in 2009 for overusing it. And i had a Friend who were kicked too in 2010 ( just before they begin to merge some server).Was never ban for sure as it is not very easy to show a man over abusing the nb mechanic. And nb was overpassing gcd on live.
This add on is in a Line where on left is cheating software and on right creating content for ROR.
It was not forbidden at all and if someone got banned, then for using it in combination with cheat software, as NB alone didn't ignore global cd. Don't spread misinformation please.
Dying is no option.

Tosher85

Post#16 » Sun May 30, 2021 6:09 pm

It was never forbidden. It was never avoiding GCD. Ppl were never geting banned for useing NB. (On live and here). Stop desinforming, thank you.

TenTonHammer

Post#17 » Sun May 30, 2021 6:39 pm

So many lies and misinformation in this post

space44

Post#18 » Sun May 30, 2021 6:42 pm

It was available to everyone. it was used to be a tool to make macros easier for anyone who doesnt know how to make advanced macros in the built in macro system. People who played Sorc, BG, IB, BW, WH, Mara, WL, and WEs needed it most because it was used to lessen the buttons you have to press because there are A LOT of them on those careers that actually needs to be used.

The reason why it was banned is because to an extent it did automate things but making a macro from the built in system also automate things. There are also lots of cases where it would fire off abilities faster than human input.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
nonfactor

Post#19 » Sun May 30, 2021 6:43 pm

space44 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:42 pm There are also lots of cases where it would fire off abilities faster than human input.
Never proved.

Korgesx

Post#20 » Sun May 30, 2021 7:17 pm

Never proved.
Guy who thinks he's faster than a computer