Recent Topics

Ads

Nerfed Buttons

Let's talk about... everything else
Antelfa

Nerfed Buttons

Post#1 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:04 pm

After 15 years of playing with this addon, you cannot expect a 58 year old person accustomed to use this addon to play without ... my hands are no longer the same as when I was 18 ... you have taken away my only pastime that I liked ... I hope you go back on this decision ... If not it will be goodbye ... I also think you should also learn to use it my dear envious ... - excuse for google traslate - Annuki (Sorcerer - RR 88) :evil: :evil:

Ads
mogt

Re: Nerfed Buttons

Post#2 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:14 pm

then you can go play another game. the dev decide that this addon is blocked, then it is okay, or you can use cast sequenzer

Kpi

Post#3 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:18 pm

mogt wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:14 pm then you can go play another game. the dev decide that this addon is blocked, then it is okay, or you can use cast sequenzer
cast sequencer work?
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

vobex16

Post#4 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:26 pm

Antelfa wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:04 pm After 15 years of playing with this addon, you cannot expect a 58 year old person accustomed to use this addon to play without ... my hands are no longer the same as when I was 18 ... you have taken away my only pastime that I liked ... I hope you go back on this decision ... If not it will be goodbye ... I also think you should also learn to use it my dear envious ... - excuse for google traslate - Annuki (Sorcerer - RR 88) :evil: :evil:
These people don't want to understand, or hear. Apparently this is the trend of a new era, or something like that. there is no feedback. GIT-GUD is all arguments. Just read commens.

vobex16

Post#5 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:36 pm

vobex16 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:26 pm
Antelfa wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:04 pm After 15 years of playing with this addon, you cannot expect a 58 year old person accustomed to use this addon to play without ... my hands are no longer the same as when I was 18 ... you have taken away my only pastime that I liked ... I hope you go back on this decision ... If not it will be goodbye ... I also think you should also learn to use it my dear envious ... - excuse for google traslate - Annuki (Sorcerer - RR 88) :evil: :evil:
These people don't want to understand, or hear. Apparently this is the trend of a new era, or something like that. there is no feedback. GIT-GUD is all arguments. Just read commens.
P.S.From Antifriz (RP) (IB). Sometimes when i am soloing(aroun 90% time), they didn't have time to cure you :) Good luck to you and good hunting) You really good sorc with NB or not z(its dont matter)
P.P.S Karak never fall!!!
Last edited by vobex16 on Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

minidksms

Post#6 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:36 pm

obv the devs got 2 big of an ego

They wont bring it back that would hurt their e-ego that they made a mistake

happy face :)

vobex16

Post#7 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:42 pm

minidksms wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:36 pm obv the devs got 2 big of an ego

They wont bring it back that would hurt their e-ego that they made a mistake

happy face :)
Big mistake

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:45 pm

Please use the existing threads to provide constructive feedback. We have more than enough open already.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads