look ad snb dok agian

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Jinxypie

Re: look ad snb dok agian

Post#11 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Jusva321 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:42 pm
i think they need to change covanet of vitality to do no dam but just heal like the wps version they can as i said have a 35 % chance to proc dd and heal for all in group it is the only thing i can see that can account for the dps they do
That could be the way. Instead of dps and heal cov, DoK has DPS and hybrid DPS/heal one.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Rydiak

Post#12 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:01 pm

zulnam wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:51 pm
Lol, nerf. How i wish all classes received the same courtesy as wp/dok.

"We toon a bit of damage from your lifetap BUT DON'T PANIC! Increased lifetap value"

"We made the shield immunities spell unchannelable if you move

Don't panic! DON'T PANIC!

Coldown reduced by 66%."

:roll:
Shield spec was a completely new spec, built specifically for RoR by RoR devs/players. As such, it required a lot of careful tuning backed up by over a year of data gathering to make sure it didn't perform like the old hybrid builds back on Live (e.g. completely overpowered). I agree we spent a lot of time tuning the spec (and thus class as a whole), but it was a labor of love by players who wanted the RoR-created spec to be both unique and balanced. I feel we've finally hit that mark, and barring something absolutely game-balance breaking won't be tuning the class any further.

And a 10 sec decrease on a 30s cooldown is a 33% reduction! 8-)
Rydiak/WP/86 - "That Grace WP"

Interested in Grace, but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Try my Google Sheets-based RoR Damage Calculator!
Updated 03/19/21 - Now supports -crit damage bonus

Bonus RoR Calculations

Jusva321

Post#13 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:13 pm

i dont care if a dok gos full glass cannon most sheild healers do, the dam they do shoud no even be close to what a real dps class can do. Give them more heal i dont care but they are a healer not a dps

Krima

Post#14 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:23 pm

Shield DOKS / Shield WPs are easily countered. It means 3 dps for 2 tanks. Fast swaps, KDs its a RIP. Once 1 shield healer go down their whole party dismantle.
Big numbers by doks I guess its the covenant of others.
Krima WE RR 85
Krmalii WH 82

ufthakk

Post#15 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:29 pm

question is why use a chalice at all when u have to slot an extra tactic to be on par with snb? just use a shield as cast healer in small scale.

Rydiak

Post#16 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:36 pm

ufthakk wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:29 pm
question is why use a chalice at all when u have to slot an extra tactic to be on par with snb? just use a shield as cast healer in small scale.
On par with shield spec by what metric?
Rydiak/WP/86 - "That Grace WP"

Interested in Grace, but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Try my Google Sheets-based RoR Damage Calculator!
Updated 03/19/21 - Now supports -crit damage bonus

Bonus RoR Calculations

Onigokko0101

Post#17 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:56 pm

Jusva321 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:40 pm
ok ill change my question shoud a healer be abel to be top heals and top dps ad the same time and if yes then both sides shoud have that option ... you will never see a wp outdps the dps in there team but i dont have meany games where the dok is not nr 1 or 2 on on dps while doing top heals aswell
No, and they wont be. Thats 100% a DPS being bad issue. Shield DoK/WP does decent damage, but its not going to be top DPS vs any semi-skilled DPS.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Vri

Post#18 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Jusva321 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:40 pm
ok ill change my question shoud a healer be abel to be top heals and top dps ad the same time and if yes then both sides shoud have that option ... you will never see a wp outdps the dps in there team but i dont have meany games where the dok is not nr 1 or 2 on on dps while doing top heals aswell
You can find WP that can pump, DOKs can pump. Leave good players alone.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#19 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:23 pm

If dps dok/wp outdps a true dps, then there is something wrong in the party. Maybe the damage dealers are bad, maybe the other party has good tank. There are many more possibilities
Curopoco-Archmage

INACTIVE
Dwaemarak-Slayer
Sputarancori-Ironbreaker
Zputakatarro-Choppa
Zputadenti-Shaman
Ysaran-Blackguard