look ad snb dok agian

Let's talk about... everything else
Jusva321

look ad snb dok agian

Post#1 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:30 pm

wp and dok both got a dps nerf last patch but dok still going 200k plus dam in ranked vs a wps 50k something need to change ?

Ads
Rydiak

Re: look ad snb dok agian

Post#2 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:54 pm

Gear choice and ability priority has a big impact on the difference of output. Building for a glass cannon build will indeed have higher output, but will leave the player open to instant-death on a hard swap. DoKs will have slightly higher damage output than WPs due to their abilities being more biased towards offense than defense, and a player choosing to prioritize damaging abilities over healing abilities will greatly amplify this difference (for example, using Cleave Soul instead of Transfer Essence).
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Jusva321

Post#3 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:03 pm

i am just saying they are doing dps dps not healing dps you will never see a snb wp out dps everyone in the sc

i dont even think there dps comes from skills but with tactic you got a 35% chance to proc and dps / self heal not sure just know a wp i not close and to meany scs are won because you are fighting 3 dps not 2

Kaelang

Post#4 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:22 pm

The two classes will never be a direct mirror - which is the same for every Order and every Destro class.

There is also a lot of variables, as Rydiak said - gear / builds etc.

Also, how free was the DoK to sit and spam DPS, vs how pressured was the WP?

I appreciate you wanting to air a concern but we would need constructive feedback to go off if any changes were to be considered.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Jusva321

Post#5 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:40 pm

ok ill change my question shoud a healer be abel to be top heals and top dps ad the same time and if yes then both sides shoud have that option ... you will never see a wp outdps the dps in there team but i dont have meany games where the dok is not nr 1 or 2 on on dps while doing top heals aswell

Rydiak

Post#6 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Okay I'll rephrase my answer. Without knowing the DoK's gear, rotation, pressure received, skill of teammates, and skill of enemies there is no way to provide the answer that you seek. Both Sigmar's Radiance and Transfer Essence were reduced in damage for both classes to be lower than their respective damage spam abilities (Bludgeon/Cleave Soul), Khaine's Imbuement was changed to only proc from Torture mastery abilities, and Pillage Essence was reduced in base damage because it was among the highest in the game. If you are aware of any additional outliers please let me know and I'll crunch the numbers on them, but without any hard data there is only so much we can do with conjecture.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Jinxypie

Post#7 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:39 pm

How about this. DoK Is better suited as DPS and WP as healer. If both classes should do same DPS, they should have same heal output as well.

Also whats your sample size? One sc?
Last edited by Jinxypie on Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Jusva321

Post#8 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:42 pm

i think they need to change covanet of vitality to do no dam but just heal like the wps version they can as i said have a 35 % chance to proc dd and heal for all in group it is the only thing i can see that can account for the dps they do

Ads
Rydiak

Post#9 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:46 pm

If I am not mistaken, procs from auras/prayers show on the scoreboard for the player who procced it, not the player who owns the aura/player. I may be incorrect on that, but if I am not then you'd see the whole team elevated on damage and healing instead of just the DoK.

Either way, my usual recommendation when facing a "high output DoK" is to pressure the hell out of them because they are almost always full glass cannon and thus a liability to their team.

zulnam

Post#10 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:51 pm

Lol, nerf. How i wish all classes received the same courtesy as wp/dok.

"We toon a bit of damage from your lifetap BUT DON'T PANIC! Increased lifetap value"

"We made the shield immunities spell unchannelable if you move

Don't panic! DON'T PANIC!

Coldown reduced by 66%."

:roll:
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG