Nerfed Buttons to Return!

Let's talk about... everything else
Twohandernoob

Nerfed Buttons to Return!

Post#1 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:04 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:00 pm Highlights

Nerfed Buttons

Nerfed Buttons has been blocked.

The Plan B addon for Sword Masters & Black Orcs will still function.

We have never really liked the idea of an addon automating conditional checks for players. Now it is blocked.

Can we just lulz here when they put NB back. I will get the popcorn ready.

Ads
Cultist

Re: Nerfed Buttons to Return!

Post#2 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:14 pm

What's your intention with this post? I mean, If I were a dev spending my free time on this project I'd be pissed off if someone said "let's lulz at my/our effort". So much I'd try to block any possible workaround by all means. Be respectful man.

abezverkhiy

Post#3 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Yeah it is a stupid post
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Twohandernoob

Post#4 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:24 pm

You guys worried they'll dig their heels in harder just because of lil old me?

Lawmay

Post#5 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:28 pm

Yes. That was most likely the point of you making this thread in the first place.

Twohandernoob

Post#6 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:38 pm

Lawmay wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:28 pm Yes. That was most likely the point of you making this thread in the first place.
Real talk, I want it back.

1. Numbers are down 50%. Not because of 'the weather' or 'holidays'. If it's not returned fast those guys mmo addiction will break and they'll find other stuff to do. They won't all come back - which they instantly will at the moment when NB is re-instated.

2. The black market NB is the worst thing ever. At least everyone could use or not use it before.

3. It does amuse me that half the staff of this game give it the large because their customers don't pay for their pet hobby. They are just as dependent on us as any gaming company. Maybe more so as one unpopular move and the game is toast. Imagine if this project sunk over NB?

abezverkhiy

Post#7 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:46 pm

Valid points. Although the form of the first post is still stupid.

Maybe not so sure about (1) as discussions about population are always very subjective but (2) and (3) are qft.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Talladego

Post#8 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:53 pm

Someone should poll the community on what they feel about the NB block.
Would be interesting.

Ads
Lawmay

Post#9 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:03 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:38 pm
Lawmay wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:28 pm Yes. That was most likely the point of you making this thread in the first place.
Real talk, I want it back.

1. Numbers are down 50%. Not because of 'the weather' or 'holidays'. If it's not returned fast those guys mmo addiction will break and they'll find other stuff to do. They won't all come back - which they instantly will at the moment when NB is re-instated.

2. The black market NB is the worst thing ever. At least everyone could use or not use it before.

3. It does amuse me that half the staff of this game give it the large because their customers don't pay for their pet hobby. They are just as dependent on us as any gaming company. Maybe more so as one unpopular move and the game is toast. Imagine if this project sunk over NB?
I agree on every point, I just think antagonizing the devs is not only unnecessarily cruel, its counterproductive.

tazdingo

Post#10 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:18 pm

yes there are ways to go about things... if devs decide that things didn't go as intended they should be able to say that and change decision without mockery. utterly stupid thread