Re: Nerfed Buttons to Return!

Post#12 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:37 pm

Geez you guys are terrified it's not coming back :/

Never live in fear!

Noslock

Post#13 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:38 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:38 pm
Lawmay wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:28 pm Yes. That was most likely the point of you making this thread in the first place.
Real talk, I want it back.

1. Numbers are down 50%. Not because of 'the weather' or 'holidays'. If it's not returned fast those guys mmo addiction will break and they'll find other stuff to do. They won't all come back - which they instantly will at the moment when NB is re-instated.

2. The black market NB is the worst thing ever. At least everyone could use or not use it before.

3. It does amuse me that half the staff of this game give it the large because their customers don't pay for their pet hobby. They are just as dependent on us as any gaming company. Maybe more so as one unpopular move and the game is toast. Imagine if this project sunk over NB?
1 Already found tx.Login here and there just to admire my beautiful Black Orc in all his mighty.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#14 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:13 pm

Zizzelfizz wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:24 pm whoever cannot play without this crap is not a great loss to the game
I literally got a message from a disabled person who plays this game asking me if I could fix NerfedButtons so they can play again.

Anyone who cannot play because of a decision that prevents access to all is a loss to game in a community this small.

Lawmay

Post#15 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:26 pm

Zizzelfizz wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:24 pm whoever cannot play without this crap is not a great loss to the game
I just don't understand this logic, I played with NB because of limited manual dexterity in my left hand, played both a tank and melee DPS, in both cases I did everything I could to be a team player. I prioritized guarding and CC as a tank, and as melee assisting others in focus firing down targets. My point is this. If people can play optimally without NB then great, good for them, but some of us can't.

mogt

Post#16 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:50 pm

it is so sad that the players dont want learn to play, because they want this cheat addon with contion checks. it is more easier to paly without the NB. the problem is, many players dont want learn to play their chars. they like if a addon take the decide, instead the player. with this a player never can be play good.

i hope all players they bypass the system for useing NB; get a ban, for this illegal playstyle

Mergrim

Post#17 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:07 pm

mogt wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:50 pm it is so sad that the players dont want learn to play, because they want this cheat addon with contion checks. it is more easier to paly without the NB. the problem is, many players dont want learn to play their chars. they like if a addon take the decide, instead the player. with this a player never can be play good.

i hope all players they bypass the system for useing NB; get a ban, for this illegal playstyle
Number of buttons I use on class(without morale 4buttons and ap/heal pots 4buttons)
Heal Rp/Zealot-14
Slayer/Choppa-21
Skrimish SW-13, Assault SW-13
IB-27
Aoe Mara-12 ST mara-14

All players thats want NB out playing chosen/kotbz/zealot/rp/dok/wp/mara. This is huge diffrent when you can play one class with 14buttons and other you need 27.
How many population we lost in last 2weeks? 20-30%?

mogt

Post#18 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:21 pm

again dude, we have summer, the lockdown are weaker, the weather iois good, another game come out, this all points you must see why we have lower populatiom. itis easy to say NB patch re the reason but that is false.

no you dont need 27 buttons. you can read and decide which skills you need and which not. that is the point, readind the skills and how to you want play you char, that is a progression.

Ads
wachlarz

Post#19 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:26 pm

Mergrim wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:07 pm
mogt wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:50 pm it is so sad that the players dont want learn to play, because they want this cheat addon with contion checks. it is more easier to paly without the NB. the problem is, many players dont want learn to play their chars. they like if a addon take the decide, instead the player. with this a player never can be play good.

Number of buttons I use on class(without morale 4buttons and ap/heal pots 4buttons)
Heal Rp/Zealot-14
Slayer/Choppa-21
Skrimish SW-13, Assault SW-13
IB-27
Aoe Mara-12 ST mara-14

All players thats want NB out playing chosen/kotbz/zealot/rp/dok/wp/mara. This is huge diffrent when you can play one class with 14buttons and other you need 27.
How many population we lost in last 2weeks? 20-30%?
how much ppl serwer gain in 2 weeks ?

Mergrim

Post#20 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:31 pm

mogt wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:21 pm again dude, we have summer, the lockdown are weaker, the weather iois good, another game come out, this all points you must see why we have lower populatiom. itis easy to say NB patch re the reason but that is false.

no you dont need 27 buttons. you can read and decide which skills you need and which not. that is the point, readind the skills and how to you want play you char, that is a progression.
If you want be TOP IB you need 27 buttons...if you want be top RP you need 14buttons...see difference? So you have a class that does not have to decide and others that have to throw half of the skills from the hotbar:D