Recent Topics

Ads

Recommendations for duo/group classes (both factions)

Let's talk about... everything else
neokingdom

Recommendations for duo/group classes (both factions)

Post#1 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:41 am

Just coming back to the game after a few years, and my buddy is starting to play with me for the first time. What are some class recommendations for duos that would fit well into a 6man as well. Id prefer to be a tank.
Recommendations for both factions would be great! Thanks!

Ads
Sciberr

Re: Recommendations for duo/group classes (both factions)

Post#2 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:00 am

Any tank + shield WP/DoK = EZPZ Pug Farming

space44

Post#3 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:04 am

chosen + DoK | chosen + shaman | Marauder + BG | BG + DoK | BG + WE | BG + choppa | Magus + shaman | Magus + sorc | chosen + sorc | BO + Dok | BO + shaman | BO + zealot |

knight + WH | IB + Slayer | knight + Slayer | Duo WH | Duo engi | engi + RP | RP + knight | SM + WP | IB + AM |

Those are just a few combos i have fun with.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

neokingdom

Post#4 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:41 am

Sciberr wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:00 am Any tank + shield WP/DoK = EZPZ Pug Farming
Thanks for the reply! My only hesitation about tank + shield wp/dok is that im not sure how easy itd be for my buddy to pick up a melee dok/wp.
Also, how do you build a shield wp/dok? Like for toughness, str, willpower? Havent a clue, thats a new addition since i used to play.

neokingdom

Post#5 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:43 am

space44 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:04 am chosen + DoK | chosen + shaman | Marauder + BG | BG + DoK | BG + WE | BG + choppa | Magus + shaman | Magus + sorc | chosen + sorc | BO + Dok | BO + shaman | BO + zealot |

knight + WH | IB + Slayer | knight + Slayer | Duo WH | Duo engi | engi + RP | RP + knight | SM + WP | IB + AM |

Appreciate the response! Looks like you enjoy pairing the bg with melee more than chosen or BO. Howcome?

yoluigi

Post#6 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:28 am

neokingdom wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:43 am
space44 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:04 am chosen + DoK | chosen + shaman | Marauder + BG | BG + DoK | BG + WE | BG + choppa | Magus + shaman | Magus + sorc | chosen + sorc | BO + Dok | BO + shaman | BO + zealot |

Appreciate the response! Looks like you enjoy pairing the bg with melee more than chosen or BO. Howcome?
I would suggest just playing the class you wanna play just dont pick the same type tank/dps/hybrid/heals
https://youtu.be/Q5VZ2YMI2Lg wp+ib and SM is very good combo but yeah your friend gota play what he want most to play i would suggest try some duo in T1 and see what the most fun.
WARNING if you go the WP route you gonna need some good gear to make it worth. Doin the pve to BS would be ideal to get Bloodlord set mixed with sentinel for Shield wp

space44

Post#7 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:45 am

I'm primarily a destro player but I also play order time to time and I just find having a better for its Guard and Dark protector which gives good buffs and a bubble that can absorbed a lot of damage for you and your protected target and it can be used on cooldown, it can also be a good combo with a Chosen as well. BO does give buffs but its most utility got taken away recently which reduced all cooldowns by 5 seconds, and chosen is pretty much a jack of all trades but its more like "We can do everything but we cant do it good enough".
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

neokingdom

Post#8 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:39 am

yoluigi wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:28 am

I would suggest just playing the class you wanna play just dont pick the same type tank/dps/hybrid/heals
https://youtu.be/Q5VZ2YMI2Lg wp+ib and SM is very good combo but yeah your friend gota play what he want most to play i would suggest try some duo in T1 and see what the most fun.
WARNING if you go the WP route you gonna need some good gear to make it worth. Doin the pve to BS would be ideal to get Bloodlord set mixed with sentinel for Shield wp
Hah, its funny after scriber replied i was checking out wp videos on youtube and just watched yours! I'm hesitant about wp+tank because i'd like to be the tank, and idk how well he'd do on a dok/wp, especially having to juggle dmg and healing.

Ads