Recent Topics

Ads

Starting and maintaining a guild of 1 player

Let's talk about... everything else
Edenwolf

Starting and maintaining a guild of 1 player

Post#1 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:27 pm

I'm interested in starting a guild and being the only player in it. What would the guild upkeep cost be like, what are the factors that decide the guild upkeep cost? How conceivable is it for someone to do this? Cheers.
Bigfugginaxe SL ~ Blueshift MA ~ Healzealot ZL ~ Stalhrinn IB ~ Tarielle SW ~ Damngurl WE ~ Jediknight SM ~ Windsong AM

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Starting and maintaining a guild of 1 player

Post#2 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:54 pm

There isn't any upkeep and people do this regularly. I personally find one-man guilds to be very much against the spirit of guilds at all, but it's not exactly a priority gap to fill.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Talladego

Post#3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:03 pm

I have my alts in a personal guild since my main guild only allows two characters. That gives me access to the guild hall for alts. Takes some time to level a guild solo tho, mine is only rank 36 so far.

Twyxx

Post#4 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:24 pm

Your biggest challenge would be finding 5 other people to help create the guild. There's no upkeep

zarlemagne

Post#5 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:45 pm

Twyxx wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:24 pm Your biggest challenge would be finding 5 other people to help create the guild. There's no upkeep
Thats easy - just go to T1 and pay people 5-10g each to help you create it

Goryak

Post#6 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:51 pm

Another option would be to buy an already existing guild. Less leveling to do to reach r40 guild and since (if I am not mistaken) there is now an option to rename guilds (think you must ask a GM tho) it saves some time and you can still have it with the name you want.

It's also a wonderful way to dump some of your gold (by buying a guild) since there are very few things to spend it on.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Edenwolf

Post#7 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:55 pm

Thanks all for all the tips etc. much appreciated. The other challenge I imagine would be finding someone to invite all my alts, though I'll manage.
Bigfugginaxe SL ~ Blueshift MA ~ Healzealot ZL ~ Stalhrinn IB ~ Tarielle SW ~ Damngurl WE ~ Jediknight SM ~ Windsong AM