Recent Topics

Ads

Melee bombing

Let's talk about... everything else
MMXX43

Re: Melee bombing

Post#31 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:11 pm

madrocks wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:12 pm What are you Orderlings talking about, BW can still bomb, walk and instacast aoe, aoe knockback etc.
Order melee bomb is way superior.
Order has cool down reduction on tanks and because of your constant fake tears due to lack of creativity of Order leaders, Destro needs to stack choppas for this now, thanks alot.
Order does not need a aoe KD mirror, you have rampage and other tricks.
You have utility stacked on one class were Destro must build a group around it.

Like imagine giving aoe KD to any of Order classes. Could give a dok charge at this point and magus a m1 pounce onto the keep wall. Ridiculous.

Get pulled by a choppa already mate.

MMXX43 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:25 am 100 % .
Mara aoe kd needs to go or get mirrored ( lets talk about how mara spam in city comp is a must for destro and how maras only need toughness and strengh to reach off tank lvls ) and the pull needs to be specced instead of core.

Destro has the kitting and the anti kitting advantage ( choppa magus mara ) so thats 2 more aspects of the game they hold the unecessary upper hand .

Melee bomb ( specially the destro part ) needs to be turned down asap.
And you sir, needs to get real. What anti kite tools are you dreaming of?
Choppa pull , Mara pull ,magus pull = anti kite. Get real yourself destroling.Your other post is just a wall of meaningless words.
Get help.

Ads
Detangler

Post#32 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:59 pm

So I can now sufficiently state that GtdC is not all that bad without all the forum warriors complaining that I'm a destro apologist.

Guess what? Its not that bad. A pull once every 30 seconds that makes you punt immune. Oh no!

My favorite? I'm trying to catch up to the Choppa in cities so I can smack him and that --random-- pull actually yanks me closer to him. Happened on numerous occasions to me. How come people don't mention that sort of stuff when they claim its OP?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

agemennon675

Post#33 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:06 am

Detangler wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:59 pm So I can now sufficiently state that GtdC is not all that bad without all the forum warriors complaining that I'm a destro apologist.

Guess what? Its not that bad. A pull once every 30 seconds that makes you punt immune. Oh no!

My favorite? I'm trying to catch up to the Choppa in cities so I can smack him and that --random-- pull actually yanks me closer to him. Happened on numerous occasions to me. How come people don't mention that sort of stuff when they claim its OP?
Totally agree, I think gttc is balanced now because its undefendable property got nerfed, it used to be a little overperformer, great to press button that did pull+aoe undefendable dmg and speed boost on a single button. Good choppas can still use it for utility and spamming it actually has downsides like giving free immunities.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

madrocks
Suspended

Post#34 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:46 am

MMXX43 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:11 pm
madrocks wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:12 pm What are you Orderlings talking about, BW can still bomb, walk and instacast aoe, aoe knockback etc.
Order has cool down reduction on tanks and because of your constant fake tears due to lack of creativity of Order leaders, Destro needs to stack choppas for this now, thanks alot.

Like imagine giving aoe KD to any of Order classes. Could give a dok charge at this point and magus a m1 pounce onto the keep wall. Ridiculous.

MMXX43 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:25 am 100 % .
Mara aoe kd needs to go or get mirrored ( lets talk about how mara spam in city comp is a must for destro and how maras only need toughness and strengh to reach off tank lvls ) and the pull needs to be specced instead of core.

Destro has the kitting and the anti kitting advantage ( choppa magus mara ) so thats 2 more aspects of the game they hold the unecessary upper hand .

Melee bomb ( specially the destro part ) needs to be turned down asap.
Choppa pull , Mara pull ,magus pull = anti kite. Get real yourself destroling.Your other post is just a wall of meaningless words.
Get help.

I am the realest, kid.

To me you seem to be yet another triggered Order player that got mugged by some gobbos one to many times.

Order does not need any of the destro utilities. You have your own set of dirty tricks, fake tears included.

Get used to see more choppas, last unecessary Black Ork changes force Destro warband composition around choppas due to cool down reduction.
Lutz

AtlasShoved

Post#35 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:14 am

madrocks wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:46 am Get used to see more choppas, last unecessary Black Ork changes force Destro warband composition around choppas due to cool down reduction.
To say nothing of how the more choppas you have the less effective each individual gtdc becomes due to feeding people immunities.

Stophy22

Post#36 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:03 am

Was going to say something but I'll just say the standard try-hard elitist thing,

"Join a guild/community and you'll have more fun."
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

MMXX43

Post#37 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:34 am

madrocks wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:46 am
MMXX43 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:11 pm

Get help.

I am the realest, kid.

To me you seem to be yet another triggered Order player that got mugged by some gobbos one to many times.

Order does not need any of the destro utilities. You have your own set of dirty tricks, fake tears included.

Get used to see more choppas, last unecessary Black Ork changes force Destro warband composition around choppas due to cool down reduction.
You are a real forum warrior thas for sure child.
Nothing is more enjoyable than triggering you to continue posting . Name something else besides rampage, it is so nice to see you struggling by the skin of your teeth to prevent mirroring ( except when it is only on the destro way like BO cd red.) cause you know what you will up against ;) oh no it gives free immunities !!!! EVERY choppa on CD.
What really was unecessary little zergling was the inclusion of the cd red on BO on RoR.
Get used to the nerfs, more coming ;)

You tried ! 1/5 gold stars btw.

starness88

Post#38 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:56 am

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:34 am Name something else besides rampage, it is so nice to see you struggling by the skin of your teeth to prevent mirroring ( except when it is only on the destro way like BO cd red.) cause you know what you will up against ;) oh no it gives free immunities !!!! EVERY choppa on CD.
What really was unecessary little zergling was the inclusion of the cd red on BO on RoR.

Hello litlle order biased boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will name some of them cause it will be too long and to write all abilities where no mirroring is in your favor (and i have no time for it).

Long range stun
More raw damage, raw defense, raw healing
Damage reduction
Undefendable damage
Self cleanse on bw
Crit chance reduction
Moral leech
AOe damage

Yeap destro has more CC but a CC trigger an immune so when one dude is CCed other unique destro cc are unavailable.

Oh i know how it work on the forum. When someone post something that won't trigger a confirmation bias you will dodge ;) But you're right on a point. We will still be nerf cause order people are too trash to win city and sc with their godlike abilities.

Ads
MMXX43

Post#39 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:00 am

starness88 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:56 am
MMXX43 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:34 am Name something else besides rampage, it is so nice to see you struggling by the skin of your teeth to prevent mirroring ( except when it is only on the destro way like BO cd red.) cause you know what you will up against ;) oh no it gives free immunities !!!! EVERY choppa on CD.

Hello litlle order biased boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will name some of them cause it will be too long and to write all abilities where no mirroring is in your favor (and i have no time for it).

Long range stun
More raw damage, raw defense, raw healing
Damage reduction
Undefendable damage
Self cleanse on bw
Crit chance reduction
Moral leech
AOe damage

Yeap destro has more CC but a CC trigger an immune so when one dude is CCed other unique destro cc are unavailable.

Oh i know how it work on the forum. When someone post something that won't trigger a confirmation bias you will dodge ;) But you're right on a point. We will still be nerf cause order people are too trash to win city and sc with their godlike abilities.
You tried !!!!!

starness88

Post#40 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:03 am

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:00 am You tried !!!!!
Cmon dude that clealy your worst dodge ever. That's weak